Sign in to follow this  
Rathgar

Sitting Down Animation.

My suggestion is pretty simple:

Add a "sit animation", it could be as simple as making it like a gesture in "loop", doing that gesture would trigger the animation on and off.   Any other animation, like walking, fighting, waving, etc. would stop that "sit down" animation loop.

This would serve no industrial purpose, but I think it would broaden the chances of interaction with the enviroment.

----------------------------- O -----------------------------------

Another posibility would be that certain items have the "sit down" option in their menu when right clicking them, and the character could "embark" the item, with a sitting down animation, but I recon this would be more complicated to implement than a free sitting animation as a gesture.

Maybe even a "sit on ground" animation that you can trigger anywhere.

• Like 1

Sitting down are on the list but not as an emote. You will sit on (connect to like the riding on horse) the item and also there will be sitting down in the new boats.

• Like 4

Can I ask for that script to be placed on more things than just chairs and boats?  For example, a colossus brick would be an excellent improvised seat for camping.   Or some kind of short chair that we can carry around.

I call dibs on sitting on the top of a Fountain. My, that would be cold...