Sign in to follow this  
50Cent123

Change Price Of Sleep Powder To 2 Silver

5 Silver is no return for your money. If it was cheaper much more people would be buying it and make a nice new source of money for wurm. If you would want a day of extra skillgain that quickly costs 80 euro atm, for one day. Even EA doesn't charge that much.

Edited by 50Cent123

Buy it off players for 1.5s-2s a pop.

5s if fine or the game would tip too much towards P2win.

there are loads of it for sale for 2s just look around it is not hard to find now

Saying it is no return for your money is only relative for the buyer, if you don't wish to buy it at 5s, then simply do not, instead of complaining that is should be changed. Also, as stated above, purchase it from other players, it has a market price of 1.5-2s.

I have bought more sleep powders than I can use at 2s each. Lowered my price to 1.5 each and still am getting a fair amount. If you lower the price on the trade it will lower the price players sell it for.

It SHOULD NOT be changed. Period.

-1 the only reason ppl are selling powder at 2s is because you get one for free each time you sub your account from the servers shop(pay euro's for account time)

no no no. :ph34r:

Reason of course is as others have already said. Pay 2 win sucks.  I rather see an even playing field as much as possible.. As it is you can put some effort in to sourcing out sleep poweders IG for 1.5-2s

Edited by AlexLong