Sign in to follow this  
Frostkaim

Change Name/appearence Of Guards.

Hi all, I was thinking about guards and I guess that would be vey fun and useful to be possivle change the names of guards at tower (put the name that you want on each one).

The useful part was that you could care about "yourself" guard at your village: Equipe them with yours equip and know by the name who is "your" guard.

Another chang that I propose is change them appearence when you equip it: if equip with cloth, change apeearence to cloths, chain to chain, etc...

I guess that would be very nice if they start like new payer, with no armours and only a short swort and  wooden shiled, and the players had to equip them.... At my humble opinion, would be much more realistic. 

• Like 2

+1 This sounds like it would be a fun thing to add to the game!

wow yes, indeed! +1

I have but one spirit templar, I would love to name him... we already refer to him by a name, since he kinda earned it one day with a weird/funny thing that happened.

I can see the gear/equipment being a bit a massive change for development, but naming, I will vote for  :D

wow yes, indeed! +1

I have but one spirit templar, I would love to name him... we already refer to him by a name, since he kinda earned it one day with a weird/funny thing that happened.

I can see the gear/equipment being a bit a massive change for development, but naming, I will vote for  :D

About spirit templars only the name... But when you equip the guards, they already change appearence, but the main apeerarence (chain set) still over... Is possible to see the equiped item... I guess that need only to change main appearence of guards to looks like new players, probable this don't take much change for development :)

It would be useful if one could easily see if a tower guard has equipment. I tend to equip them with troll clubs and it gets a little annoying to check their equipment every other day.

For guard names it would be cool if they was random.

Like guards from and on deed guard tower ( hired ) would have a random name, like horses, but with the village name appended.  So it would show up Guard Billyjoejimbob of Dragonfoot. 

Off deed guard tower guards could have the kingdom name or server name, Guard Igotcoffee of Independence ( or the pvp kingdom names )