Sign in to follow this  
Yeesha

Tamed Animals Killed

Hey guys. Is this a bug?

My neighbor (other deed) and me tamed a hardened black bear as well as an champion black bear in order to breed them. There loyality status was between calm and submissive. They were healthy and had enough food and were alone in their pens, each on a different deed.

Deed settings were: guards do not attack aggressive creatures. on both deeds are: spirittemplars and Towerguards. Our villagers didn't call for guards to help, neither had the bears targeted.

Mine was kept online, when i logged out. As we logged in again, both bears were dead. No Arrows, no tracks, only those of a tower guard (which is usual 10 tiles next to a guardtower)

What happened and how can we avoid this happening? Is this a bug, several persons on Epic / Desertion seem to have experienced it?

Could be any random griefer passing by, targetting them and yelling help. Thats how I got my "lava fiend harbour beacons" killed a few years ago on inde.

As I already told ingame support and wrote above: Both animals were on different deed, both dead the next morning. One was in a pen (alone) behind tall walls with the option chosen to stay online. The other was on the other deed behind tall walls inside a house with the order to go offline (alone). Deed guards ordered to: not attack aggressive animals.

Devs will deal with it hopefully soon, as our CA submitted forwarded the ticket.

Edited by Yeesha