Sign in to follow this  
gnomegates

(Release + Pristine) The Gnome Depot / Bulk Goods / Custom Landscaping / Enchanted Tools / Tower Construction / Much More!

I ordered 1k bricks and 1k mortar on Saturday and requested a Monday delivery. Gnome was right there on Monday with the order within 30 minutes of me letting him know I was ready. Thank you, Gnome!

Anyone that places an order with the Gnome Depot on Release / Pristine via forum PM while the servers are down shall receive 10% extra on their order!

Gnome and his dad did some work for me at my place recently lvled a 500 tile slope for me in under 3 days. Looks great would recommend them to anyone that has large projects they need done right, place looks beautiful.

Fast and reliable delivery and very good prices, definitely a recommendation!

Updated inventory list

4000 bricks in stock

9000 dirt in stock

sm and lg nails in stock

Again super fast service and highly recommended.

Thanks Gnome

How much are you asking for the Cherrywood Cog and Caravel; also what are their respective QL's?

Added Audrel's World of Woodcraft as a Special gnome partner!

Gnome has the patience of a saint. I made my first transaction via boat pickup and ran myself aground and he got me back into by boat as well as quickly had my order ready! Thanks, Gnome! I may take his delivery services next time. Some people (me) should not be allowed to drive boats!

Great workmen, the kind you'd recommend to your mother.

The tower in a day deal was fantastic and worth every iron of the price.

Thanks Gnomegates and crew.

I wanted to take the time to thank Gnomedepot for leveling my deed. It was finished 2 days before promised. They guys where great and I don't know how they did it but, they worked non stop. Gnomegates was very helpful in answering questions I had. They both also gave me several items I needed for my deed. In general I would just like to say without hesitation you will be pleased if you hire these guys.

Forgotten

Pristine Server

Forgotten City

Spring Special on Dirt!

Purchase a knarr full of dirt, that is 12.9k dirt in total for only 11s. That's 2k free dirt plus free delivery to a coastal location of your choice!

Bsb's / lg crates can be provided at extra cost.

(First come first serve) Please message Gnomegates in game or on the forums.

I have placed a few orders over PM ingame and wanted to take the time to say. Everything is always when promised or before. This is a wonderful merchant and one of the nicest most patient people you will meet. I highly recommend him to anyone.

-Forgotten