Sign in to follow this  
Frodiesel

Relatively New Player With A Few Questions

Ok so I have been playing pretty casually for a few weeks. When I first started I jumped in quickly eager to get my feet wet and I started on the release server. Now that I have done more research I really feel like Chaos is where I want to be. So my first question is if I am on release currently is there any way for me to get to chaos? From what I understand that is on freedom cluster 1 and release is freedom cluster 2 so I cant just sail over to chaos. I really hope thats wrong because I would like to keep my character name.

My second question is about premium and the super rewards advertised in the shop. Has anyone had success getting coins by completeing the offers? I have searched the forums and only found a little bit of info but no one speciffically saying they had done them and recieved the coins. I would like to get my silver for prem that way if possible at least for the initial month or two, just to make sure the game keeps me interested enough to spend real money on.

Third question. I would like to join a pmk to get involved in the pvp side of things. Not necessarily as a fighter but I like the idea of maybe being a support type who builds and repairs defenses. I am considering trying to be a mag priest eventually but I like the idea of living on a deed that follows another god and having to make a pilgramage to another town in order to worship at an altar. Is that feasible or are most of the established cities set up with altars for multiple gods? Or is that even possible for a city to have altars for multiple gods?

Thanks in advance for helping me out.

1. You cant get to chaos from release at all, so you're going to have to either PvP on Epic instead or start a new character
3. Multiple altars are common, so most large towns will likely have them. You could always just choose not to use them, but seeing as faith gain prayers only have a 20min cooldown for the first 5 per day you're gonna be doing A LOT of pilgrimage

Thanks Aether. Thats was I was affraid of. Is there any way to delete a character then?

The pilgramage idea definitely isn't a deal killer just more of a way to add an interseting wrinkle to my experience. The whole religion me hanic is something I need to read more about anyway as I dont quite think I understand all of fhe advantages and drawbacks of being a priest.

1) It is not possible to go to chaos from Release, although if you want, you can go to epic, which also hosts PvP and also has double skill and the curve. You can also join a PMK on epic.

2) A deed can have multiple altars of different gods on deed, just the dominate altar gives the presence of the god. 

3) Super rewards has the possibility to get decent coin. Though I don't recommend it if you want to play instead of working hours to get decent amount of monies.

The only way to get rid of your toon is to not log it in for 3 months, assuming it has not been premed, it will automatically be deleted then. If it has been premed then it will never be deleted.

Epic is better option if you are interested in PvP as a new player, a lot more players and it has skill curve. As a new player it would take months to become pvp viable on Chaos, while on Epic you can play competitively in a few weeks.

On Epic you start out can start out in the home servers : Serenity(Jenn-Kellon), Desertion (Mol-Rehan) or Affliction(Horde of the Summoned).  All servers are connected and you can sail to any of them. When you become skilled enough you can travel to Elevation to fight for your kingdom, or join someone elses player made kingdom(you can look Epic through forums for recruitment). Home servers are also open for PvP and raiders constantly look for kills so be careful and good luck.

Edit: Missed your last 2 questions, If you are a Whitelighter (Mol-Rehan or Jenn Kellon) Then you can be a follower of Fo, Vynora and Magranon, and you can have altars and followers for all 3 in the same village. If you join Hordes then you only have Libila as an option. So I'd recommend you join Serenity or Desertion.

Any questions feel free to PM.

Edited by Lundy