Sign in to follow this  
ShadowRonin

Option To Disable Token Selling

Token selling is a fine feature, I'm a fan of the concept, but I personally refuse to use it (anymore).  I accidentally sold my 80ql butchering knife to a token and refused to use the feature since.  I just talked with somebody who did the same thing, selling his rare butchering knife because he miss clicked sell as opposed to trade.

A simple option in the game settings to remove the menu option would be a great thing to have to prevent things like this from happening.

My apologies if this has already been suggested.

+1, perhaps take it a step further and make it prompt if the get price returns any higher than 20i? 30i? I don't know a good number, someone else can figure that out.

In my earlier thread on this topic, someone suggested changing the interface to be like an altar - you have to drag whatever you want to sell into a window. I think that'd be a good solution to avoid accidentally selling something. It would allow you to see what you're selling, and wouldn't really slow the process down since you could sell more than one item at a time.

Re: prompt if the get price returns higher than 20i/30i, I'm not sure that would work. I sold my 77QL shovel by mistake and got 8 irons for it.

• Like 1

Re: prompt if the get price returns higher than 20i/30i, I'm not sure that would work. I sold my 77QL shovel by mistake and got 8 irons for it.

You got 8 iron because you sold at the token, I believe it's the Get Price that Telvanni is referring to, which would've been several copper in value.