Sign in to follow this  
Liari

To Cigarau Aka Lando, Neighbour To Underworld

You probably overlooked, that I sent you several forum PMs (you haven't read them since Sept 29th, though the forum showed you last active on Oct 9th) and I fail to catch you in game.

I delivered the 15 horses half across the continent with help of a friend to you deed Winterfell as we agreed to and as you have acknoledged by PM. But you must have missed the CoD item (spindle) for my payment during your business trip, cause it came back to me. I sent another and informed you about it, but as you haven't read it yet and that was already another week ago, I hope you will see this post here and complete the deal after almost 4 weeks now (or get a reminder from your RL buddy you mentioned).

• Like 1

I have the same situation with Cigarau, have PM'ed on the forums on both forum accounts and have heard nothing back even though he read my PM. He ordered 30 70ql lamps from me and am still awaiting him to collect his order. 

Seems to me he is avoiding being on at the same times that we are as I know of someone who has him on his friends list and he has been online just a few hours before this person has logged in.

So Cigarau/Lando as you have ordered items from us both would you hold up your end of the deal and pay us for the items/Animals that you ordered

i am in this position too. made many high ql enchanted tools ... seems like he is a griefer. good thing i didnt send anything to him first.

Appears I avoided the situation last month when he strolled by my village.

---------------------------------------------

[19:44:06] <Cigarau> Hey
[19:44:13] <Gumbo> Hiya
[19:44:19] <Cigarau> I've heard you village is huge!
[19:44:25] <Cigarau> Are you taking people? :)
[19:44:32] <Cigarau> All I want to do is skill grind
[19:44:51] <Cigarau> I have my own tools, which I bought from your merchant in FM
[19:44:51] <Gumbo> sorry not taking folks at the moment.. but thanks for your interest
[19:44:52] <Cigarau> :P
[19:45:00] <Cigarau> No worries!
[19:45:07] <Cigarau> Let me know if you ever are!
[19:45:15] <Gumbo> will do
[19:45:26] <Cigarau> Do you have merchants at your town?
[19:45:39] <Cigarau> If so do you sell high enchanted tools, meals, lamps?
[19:45:51] <Cigarau> I'm moving closeish to you
[19:46:08] <Gumbo> no merchants selling anything good here.. just use em to store my crappy rares
[19:46:21] <Cigarau> heh, kk
[19:46:23] <Gumbo> FM is where all my goods are
[19:46:57] <Cigarau> Are you going to be on for long? Do you sell bulk items like vegies / planks
[19:47:02] <Cigarau> Sorry for all the questions
[19:47:06] <Cigarau> Just got back into Wurm1
[19:47:08] <Cigarau> :D
[19:47:22] <Gumbo> I'll be on for a while... but no I don't sell bulk stuff
[19:47:35] <Cigarau> Cool, thanks for your time mate!
[19:48:52] <Gumbo> np

Edited by Gumbo

If this is Lando from Phoenix Enterprise on JKH, I seriously doubt he's intentionally griefing. I played Qex when I was in his village. He once gave me a gold coin to pay workers who built that 3 tile land bridge going north from Newtown. If its the same Lando, I'd guess its because his interest in the game tends to be sporadic.

I wouldn't guess he is intentionally doing this, I have made two high value transactions with him that went smoothly, so I don't know what could be going on now.

From what I have heard, when asking around (Lando is his forum name) he bought the Cigarau account sometimes in middle of September, which I didn't know, But I should have checked when his forum account was made - in Sept... so probably a someone with a bit of coin to burn, but first entusiasm burned out and so maybe he'd gone from the game again.

But shrinking out by excusing himself with a business trip, is a bit low. (to put it mildly, but I'm bound by my word to a GM to stick to the facts).

Yes, my last attempt to get my payment came back in mail. So Cigarau seems to have left the game.

And probably the owner from Underworld as well, else he probably would have had the decency to excuse his friend.

Just a note, Cigarau is not Lando for Phoenix.  Forum name was grabbed by someone else when the forum changed.

GMs, give us Cigarau's name and address IRL so we can go collect the payment he so wrongfully stole off of these poor souls.