Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Cave Levelling/flattening

I guess the question is was shatter rates increased or decreased from failures as there has always been a chance of shatter on fail. Would be nice to know if I can expect more shatters or less. A less vague explanation is required. 

• Like 1

Does this mean horses will finally explode on failed Genesis casts?

• Like 4

I guess the question is was shatter rates increased or decreased from failures as there has always been a chance of shatter on fail. Would be nice to know if I can expect more shatters or less. A less vague explanation is required. 

very hard to test these things, as its wurm, sometimes you have 96% chance to create an item and you fail 3/5 actions 10 times in a row. Problem is, it can be your bad wurmluck day.

some things are easy to test, but coc/woa (and others) are very favor expensive casts. So its not that easy to test 1k casts XD. Only thing i can say (could be a bad wurm day) is that i had a lot more cracks and sounds since the patch.

I have no idea if this is possible or not, but as far as the /snipe command goes, I really hope it's not possible to use it across kingdoms. It could REALLY hurt people in raids because I'm sure that it's not hard for a raiding force that is in voice-comms to organise themselves to hit Enter at the same time.

• Like 2

very hard to test these things, as its wurm, sometimes you have 96% chance to create an item and you fail 3/5 actions 10 times in a row. Problem is, it can be your bad wurmluck day.

some things are easy to test, but coc/woa (and others) are very favor expensive casts. So its not that easy to test 1k casts XD. Only thing i can say (could be a bad wurm day) is that i had a lot more cracks and sounds since the patch.

I guess what I am saying is we shouldn't have to test anything. The patch notes should be clear and precise. We should not have to speculate. Since I am on the topic of patch notes there has been quite a few changes lately that are not being listed in the client patches sub forum and the client change log of the game launcher.

• Various epic missions have been tweaked and debugged.

The current Fo's mission on Indie (going to expire today at 11pm) asks to build a pillar foundation in the south east, but I got this while trying

[14:08:42] This must be built in the south west.

At least, this is now better. There had been no error message before (wasted a lot of time on the wrong area).

Sign in to follow this