Sign in to follow this  
TFH-CO

Still in game with 252 online pounding way on BS skills WOOT !!

Logged off was 182 in game 16 on Deli.

Well I don't know about love me but I mean smile and take it with a grain of salt :)

Yeah that's annoying. I thought the sleep bonus was for the players who can't spend all their time gaming, and login server problems look the same as game server problems when you haven't been logged in all day. ;) If SB fills are the way they compensate premium players for lost gaming time due to server crashes, this is just as worthy an event...

damn its still down? =\

edit: nvm, twas me

Edited by JohnnyOmm55

the above being 02:19 UTC.... as of 04:15 UTC... the servers are still down.

So we are coming up on 3 hours.. but it is 06:14 in the morning Stockholm time, so Rolf's domestic staff Hampsters should shortly be awakening their master, fixing him his usual Fish Sticks with Custards breakfast and then driving him to work. :D

... at which point Rolf will put on his soccer boots and upon reaching the executive suite on the 51st floor of the CodeAB corporate headquarteres, he will dilligently apply the above said soccer boots to the fundimental posteriors of the two system gremlins, Crash and Glitch and send them sailing out the 51st story office windows, to take up base jumping, sans parachute.  :blink:

All this drama will play out high over beautiful downtown Enki-ville.  :rolleyes:  Then he will consult the Orcale, who will tell him "you are the one", and then, and only then!!! .... he will he push the reset button.   Proper protocols must be followed.  B)

I am going to find an EE Doc Smith book... ty for the night off, no reason to panic..... wurm will be waiting when I return. :ph34r:

Cheers! Hughmongus

enki is head gm now not oracle oracle is just a gm now :P

so this sux, couldn't get to my bed last night because servers were down and no sleep bonus, so just lost like an hour of sleep bonus I could have got/ playing time last night.....

It booted me out of pristine and can not get back online

Kegan, me too. Booted out of Pristine and now can't log back in.

Kicked from Deliverance, no luck reconnecting...

Time to pick another game for the weekend it seems...

It booted me out of pristine and can not get back online

Same for me, dc'd from pristine and can't log back in.

It is not the login server this time though, its the regular servers. Not that it helps...

Server status 

www.wurmonline.com/status

Not looking good  :(

Login server

Elevation

46/400

Deliverance

Pristine

Independence

171/800

Exodus

81/800

Celebration

77/400

Serenity

81/400

Desertion

130/400

Golden Valley

19/400

Release

99/400

Chaos

55/800

Affliction

25/400

Am unable to connect to Pristine so as far as I can see with 4 villagers having same issue, it's still down.

I was able to connect, then it booted me again lol nice troll pristine, nice troll xD

Pristine crashed as soon as it was brought back up, on the plus side i was able to get in for a few seconds and SB has been "awarded".

Rolf has now posted in the City Hall forum that Pristine and Deliverance crashed due to a change in the patch regarding using concrete in caves, so he's aware of it and is working to get the servers back up.

Thanks for the update Tristanc, didn't know they posted stuff like that in city hall ^.^

Rolf has now posted in the City Hall forum that Pristine and Deliverance crashed due to a change in the patch regarding using concrete in caves, so he's aware of it and is working to get the servers back up.

Yes, Thanks for the update

Just did a session in Pristine. It's back up! All taken care of now so you can log back in.