Sign in to follow this  
Kruggan

Wtb Coastal Deed (Independence)

Before I plop down a small "harbor" deed, I thought I'd advertise to see if anyone would be interested in selling a coastal deed on Independence in the area pictured below.  It's the Inner Sea area.  What I'm looking for is a tad specific admittedly.  My current deed is Dawnshroud Peak (pictured at the bottom of the image below), just west of the Gurubear Crater.  What I'm looking for is a coastal deed that's in the radius of the image below, to use to for the convenience of receiving deliveries, direct water access, keeping an animal or two at when im too lazy/tired to ride it up the mountain near the crater late at night, etc.

Specifcally here's the criteria I'm looking for:

1. Coastal deed in the pictured area below, right on the water (for ease of delivery).

2. Size is not that important.  It doesn't have to be huge.  Small can be nice and easier to maintain - depends on item 3.

3. Copper Ore - this would be nice as it's the one ore I don't have access to.  This could be a big plus if it's in quantity and/or QL.

4. Trader or room for a Trader (63 tiles from nearest).  Room for a trader would be a big plus also - not necessarily looking for a deed that has one, but that also would be okay.

The price would really depend on the factors above.  Again, it doesn't have to be fancy - it could be a 10x10 stretch of land that's right on the water and have copper and would probably suffice, but PM me details of what you have.

PM or post here or you can also PM Draxxle/Kruggan in game.

THX!

01XzlXD.jpg