Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

News Update: Work And Progress. Week 42

I don't see how loading a ship faster will break anyone's game....oh no i have an extra five seconds and five less clicks now...this is OP it has to be nurfed, lol

I don't take in new players but that is the number one reason my friends say new players leave is that the game takes to long to do anything.  Well every time we try to make it better with suggestions you have the grinders yelling that it would be to easy when most of the suggestions have no effect on anything anyway. I mean it is not like we have a "loading skill" that will be easy to level by the changes ErikN is talking about it just saves time and clicks.

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

Some people apparently just need to sit behind their keyboards and scream and be angry. For the love of bacon, I even included a bloody smiley.

:unsure:

• Like 1

Some people apparently just need to sit behind their keyboards and scream and be angry. For the love of bacon, I even included a bloody smiley.

:unsure:

One of the big problems with humor in text form, is that a large part of the readers don't realize it's not supposed to be taken seriously. 

Sarcasm and irony seems to cause the most problems.

• Like 3

Well, we won't need rafts anymore, because we will be able to load large chests, coffins or even large tubs.

And non bulk containers have always worked fine container in container. Look at fountain pans for example.

Hope we will be able to load sail boats too!

Oh, and here's an idea that's been suggest for the past 4 years now...

HOW ABOUT A GOD DAMNED PLANT SPROUT KEYBIND?

Although I find your wording here somewhat overdone, I agree that after planting 1000's of sprouts, a keybind for this process would be most appreciated. This would really be no different than a sow keybind that is available for planting crops, so I think it has just been overlooked and not deemed worth the time creating by the Dev's, since the time devoted to planting sprouts is significantly less than planting crops. Still, it would be a great help to those of us who replenish the tree population after it has been harvested by others.

=Ayes=

Multiple purpose keybind: plant.  This will plant (sow action) a farm seed, plant a flower, plant a mixed grass or plant a sprout. 

• Like 1