Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Enki New Head Gm

Congrats Enki! I really appreciate all the prompt and helpful service you've been providing. I wish Wurm had a dozen of you.

Congratulations both, Oracle for the time already served as HGM and Enki for stepping up to take over.

Slightly belated... Thank you Oracle for your work as head GM and congrats Enki on your new role!

As much as it pains me to say it, congrats Enki. You and I have had our fair share of rounds but you are generally prompt and on top of it. Even if your memory fails you from time to time. ;)

Question though:

Can someone explain to me the difference between the Head GM, Arch GM, and Lead GM? Im confused x.x

Edited by Ruger

guess:

Head GM is the big boss

Then there are a few Lead GMs. Every lead GM is the boss of his own group of GMs.

And arch GMs have some special privilegs on their ingame GM accounts maybe also assistants of the head GM.,.

So that is what I understood so far. I could be wrong!

Head GM is the boss

Arch GMs are GMs with a bunch of extra powers, mainly for handling reimbursements

Lead GMs are GMs that handle chat moderation complaints, account issues, internal guideline review, etc.

Lead CM Handles Communtiy Assistant and Chat Moderator management.

Update by Enki:  We are working to make these roles clearer so expect some better changes.

Update #2:  Kinda mixed up my own information!

Edited by Sklo:D

Head GM is the boss

Arch GMs are GMs with a bunch of extra powers, mainly for handling reimbursements

Lead GMs are GMs that handle chat moderation complaints, account issues, internal guideline review, etc.

Lead CM Handles Communtiy Assistant and Chat Moderator management.

Update by Enki:  We are working to make these roles clearer so expect some better changes.

Update #2:  Kinda mixed up my own information!

Edited by Enki
improved role explanation.
  • Like 1

Congrats to Enki!!! Throughout the years of dealing with Enki, I know he will do a fine job as head GM, he truly cares about the state of the game in every little aspect. Great job also from Oracle for the past many years of great service to wurm.

Best of luck to you both!

Enki Is truly the best gm I rember back in the GV days when i got stuck in a house and he just pulled my heart our :P lol fun times.

Wasn't he already this? or Supreme GM or something similar? 

Regardless, Enki's reputation for not only fairness but also common sense and integrity in action proceeds him with trumpets. 

Edited by Joanavon
  • Like 1

I'm not sure about the actual title, but he was basically second in command, acting in Oracle's absence.

Now he is officially first.

I've never had the chance to meet you Oracle, but thank you for all your hard work. And congratulations Enki! You've helped me out a couple of times and you've always been great. You deserve this.

• Like 1

Bye Oracle! :( Grats Enki!

I heard rumors of Enki could be very odd and evil sometimes, but according to my experiences of having troubles only he can solve and some long talk for Libila related issues, I found the man to be extremely reasonable and wise. Fun too, when he is not busy. :)

The rumor that Enki once tried to fix a problem by killing a character and ripping his heart out are entirely ... true.  

Unfortunately, it didn't fix the problem, but he did give me my heart back.  :)

Congratulations Enki!

Congrats to Enki he has been a great help to me. And as far as Oracle he was extremly helpful to me and will be sad to see him go:/ farewell friend.