Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Enki New Head Gm

Congratulations Enki!

Always professional in all the dealings with him.

Well Done Enki.  Well deserved and the best person to take over from Oracle in my opinion :)

Thanks Oracle for your work over the years.

Thanks, Oracle for your hard work over the years.

Grats Enki, good luck with the your new position.

Both Oracle and Enki have contributed immensely over the years.  Congrats Enki on the new position.

Gratz Enki! The man is a PRO when it comes to dealing with people, he has helped me on a few occasions.

Hi,

Oracle, receive our thanks for the great job you've done! And don't leave us, please!

Enki, gratulations! You're the only one fitting into these big boots. Time to plant another Enki-Tree I guess ...
This is good news. This man is a legend already, nobody better suited for the job.

Have fun!

Fun too, when he is not busy. :)

Enki is always busy, in fact he is so busy he had to be cloned to be able to keep up.

Grats to Enki and thanks to both him and Oracle for doing a great job.

Enki is always busy, in fact he is so busy he had to be cloned to be able to keep up.

Grats to Enki and thanks to both him and Oracle for doing a great job.

haha! Yeah, I mean when he goes on relaxed chit chat instead gm stuffs ;) ..

Honour to both Enki and Oracle, Wurm would be different without one of you :)

Please O, show up now and then - there is great value in your wisdom and different views!

I appreciate the sentiments and I really do enjoy helping whenever and wherever I can.  

Oracle is still with us, make no mistake. He simply has other priorities and has chosen to allow me to step up.  (Which I am sure will please Shankiest, but I am always here for the left answers :rolleyes: )

• Like 7

Thank you Oracle for all you've done.

Best of luck to you Enki, and congratulations on your new promotion :-)

Thank you for all the kind words.

Enki will be an excellent HGM and I feel that his new appointment will be an enhancement to Wurm.

As already mentioned I have RL commitments that dosnt allow me the ability to put as much time into the position that it deserves so this is an obvious move to ensure that we are all moving forward to new and exciting things to come. I will be hovering about and putting my two cents worth into the pot at times and hope to be able to continue being an asset to the team and the Wurm community.

Thanks

• Like 8

Glad to see you'll still be around from time to time O. I've learned so much from you over the years, even back to when we were regular players, you were always there to help me. You took me under your wing when I became GM and I'll always be so grateful for your wisdom. *hugs*

Enki... need to think of a new nickname, you're not Baby Boss anymore. :D I can't think of anyone else better to take the position. I only knew the name Dreammaster, the mayor of Kyara, an enemy. When you became GM I got to know you better and over time I have a lot of respect for you. You are very patient, kind and even tempered, great qualities for a Head GM.

Bittersweet times.

• Like 4

Congratulations Enki! I'm sad to see Oracle go because he has been the head GM for so long and did a wonderful job. (He was the closest thing we had to Unforgiven, best HGM ever :()

Oracle, thank you for the part you have played in the past.  The stamina that it must have taken to endure that long is mind-boggling.

Enki, your values and the patience you have to deal with the day to day 'situations' amazes me.  My first encounter with you was when my husband got stuck in a cave bug shaft.  You stood there patiently, teaching him how to climb out of deep shafts on his own by placing his gear half way up, climbing to get it, then placing it further up and so on and so on.  He now knows to look before he leaps and I know that with a little patience and some ingenuity, you can do for yourself.

May your caseload be light and your dealings end with 'thank you very much' each time.