Sign in to follow this  
Galatyn

Casting Rite Of Spring This Friday, 10-18, At 8 P.m. Central Time

auction_timer_1382145565.gif

We are going to try to cast Rite of Spring (RoS) this coming Friday during the sermons at Revelstone.  We have confirmed that it is able to be cast.

6 PST/ 8 CST/ 9 EST

For those that don't know, here are the benefits of RoS.  -->  http://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Rite_of_Spring

If anyone is interested in a conversion to Vynora to receive RoS benefits, let me know.

Vynora priests, please post your name if you can participate.

Here are the priests, so far:
Malatyn
Kaine

Shindarzen

Mela

DKSprocket

Edited by Galatyn

Glad to see a big event like this taking place on Release. Though I am a follower of Fo, I fully support this event and hope to see people at it. The last sermons we had went on for over 2 days straight. We had numerous people attend over that period of time. I personally went from 11-93 alignment during the last events (Give or take a few I accidently earned on my own).

This guy is dedicated to the priesthood. You should jump on board for some serious gains as a priest, or anyone interested in becoming a priest.

nice to see this event happening , hope i can be apart of it  =)

Friday night is the best time for me although im not a priest yet, im at least a follower of vyn :) Ive noticed the most people seem to be on between 6pm central to 9pm. So my vote is for around that time   (^.^)Y

Mela   72 faith (as of this post)

Pretty much any time is good for me.  

Shindarzen will be there, 73 Faith.

Saturday would be better than Sunday for me. I am on Pacific Time North America so that's GMT -8.

I can make it just about anytime during the day, and plan on being there most of the weekend anyway.

I could do it Friday night but probably wont be on reliably until after 900PM Eastern, or 600PM Pacific

Edited by conmcb25

I can join with my crew and I have some prior experience casting RoS before without messing it up. :)

Main priest: 96 faith, 83 channeling

Two battery priest, both 85 faith.

I can't make it saturday night EU time (afternoon US), but any other time I'd be happy to join including evening US time.

Edited by DKSprocket

Ummm dependent on whether we get sb from server being down... You may wanna postpone this :)

Also If need be i can make it down there :)

74 faith

Ummm dependent on whether we get sb from server being down... You may wanna postpone this :)

Also If need be i can make it down there :)

74 faith

This might not be a bad idea. Assuming we get sleep bonus.

Narathkor will be taking a pilgrimage of vyn followers to release, departing blossom at 7:30EST Sharp, first come first serve. Moonglow Waverunner is parked at Eagle Port just to the west of the lavendar fencing.

Will be attempting to find a Vyn domain along the shore so we do not need to disembark. That way we can just raise anchor and return, so if you have other things to do but can make the boat that should be ok!

Edited by Narathkor

Seriously" What a horrible time, 3am for europe.. WTF???

Also on a friday night.. lol... on saturday everyone at least has time to spend their SB (if they had any). This is just horrible.. i won't be there

Edited by whykillme
  • Like 1

I'll make sure to be there. Can you post a map location so I know where to go?

Anyone can convert me to Vynora over on the west coast?  I'm near watertown, but will travel for it.

Is there a love tile near there? Im due for my next path level on Friday Night sometime, and dont want to go looking for a tile after I get down there. 

Pristine (and Deliverance) just crashed, so we'll most likely have full sleep bonus when it comes back up. Kind of pointless to travel down to you if that's the case.

It looked like it was back up and people were logging in but it froze before I could do anything.

and I did have 5 hours Sleep Bonus...that's the first thing I checked so not worth sailing over for a RoS cast :(

Edited by Explora

I'm gonna call it a night and hope the server is functional tomorrow. Good luck with the cast!

If you should happen to postpone it for whatever reason I'll be happy to come over and assist.

Nope it was a fail too many people jumped on the bandwagon that hadn't been praying.

It happens

I didn't even think you guys were going to cast after getting the 5hrs from the crashes?

Release didn't get the sb. So, if we're going to attempt it again, someone needs to post a time.

[19:39:22] You feel enlightened.

[19:39:28] You have 5 hours left of your sleep bonus, which is frozen.

congrats on the successful casting!