Sign in to follow this  
lorrdure

More Furniture

Hi

It is really hard to do something nice in the interior with so little furniture.

He shook nice to add additional furniture such as bedside tables, paintings (why not to paint yourself), decorative carpets, cabinets, then many more choices.

Of course, the wood should change color depending on the wood used to make nice decoration.

tanks for reading me

• Like 1

Ive seen people make magical interiors in their house with the current items that we have.

Adding different kind of meditation rugs, using weapon racks and even painting the tables/many different chairs.

Making hanging lamps look like they come out of the wall and there are a lot of other tricks.

We even got the new flowerpots already :P

-1, because you should check the screenshot thread first and see what is possible.

Strange answer this one ...

I'm already a lot of looking at what is feasible in different screenshot on the internet.

Basically when proposing something more to do other things, you will just say something like:
So far we do with, then doing it all with there already?
Biensur that we can do things with what is ... but why declined more diversity.

True, people have been very creative with the items we have. However many people have asked for more interior furnishings for some time now. I have no problem with the addition of more items. Indeed if any new wooden furnishings were added, I would hope that the dev team would allow for finished wood type.

+1

Edited by Despise

More furnit e whould be nice and it whould give fine carpenters more to do :)

nobody orders 90ql chairs.

Perhaps if quality made a difference....as in a lower quality chair model would be a crude one...a higher quality could be a more ornate and hand carved look.

Put simply adding Ql would allow the same chair to "morph" to higher stages.

Rough idea...

That would allow a market to build for high Ql furniture....

• Like 3

Put simply adding Ql would allow the same chair to "morph" to higher stages.

Rough idea...

That would allow a market to build for high Ql furniture....

I really like this idea !

+1 My homes are often barren due to the lack of decent looking/available furniture. People may start buying furniture once they no longer look like n64 models and would also give fine carpenters an alternative to skill on by improving (which could also affect how nice the item looks).  -- Also I would like to be able to dye sheets (or create carpet via tailoring) and apply them to wooden plank floors for carpeting. 

Edited by Kristoff