Sign in to follow this  
Alyeska

Halloween Festivities!

i would like to go but to far to travel just for that but hope it turns out good :)

I definitely plan on coming. Also happy to organise cart runs from FM if anyone wants protection or worries about getting lost (or if youre just plain lazy) PM me if you want to do so

Edited by Archaed
  • Like 1

I definitely plan on coming. Also happy to organise cart runs from FM if anyone wants protection or worries about getting lost (or if youre just plain lazy) PM me if you want to do so

I will also be available to provide hay rides from FM (we can pretend there's hay in the back of the large cart).

My pickup schedule will be as follows:

Friday, Nov 1st - Saturday, Nov 2nd

9:00pm EST    (1:00am GMT)

10:30pm EST  (2:30am GMT)

12:00am EST  (4:00am GMT)

• Like 1

Will swing by in me row boat to check out the festivities. Will be fun to get off the deed for a bit.

Is there any way to get to Independence from the Release server now?

I'm afraid the two clusters are still seperated with no way to travel between them.

Dont let it stop you from making a new character and starting in Indy just to attend, it sounds like there will be safe transportation from the starting village.  We are allowed to have 5 characters per email address.

• Like 1

countdown timer please! :)

There's no set time. Events will be hosted all along the weekend, so I cant make a countdown timer

I really hope I can make it, would love to be there :)

Dang, Saturday and Sunday is my Buddy wedding Ceremony  :(

I hope I can still make it on Sunday Evening  :ph34r:

i have no boat. ill have to ride there. u got some place to hitch a horse to?

do we need to bring loads of food if were gonna stay there a while? any gear? or just traveling protecton gear?

is there anything we should bring?

Edited by ronal

Yes, we have a dedicated pen for anyone who brings a horse. :)

There really isn't a whole lot of stuff you necessarily need to bring, but I would advise bringing a set of armour and a weapon or two. ;)

Hope to see everyone there!

Nice event!

I'm planning to come, there is a sweet enchanted grass tile where to park my cart? :)

There's a large enchanted grass pasture connected to the inn where people may park their horses and carts :)

I advice that you brand your horses to your deed so you will be able to lead them easily :)

Edited by Alyeska

Updated the second post with event times! Please make room in your schedule for these amazing games ;)

Since I can't join in on the hell horse race; I will be leaving saturday morning around 7-9am central time zone. I will be coming from celebration so if anyone needs a ride up there; just shoot me a pm when I ask in freedom chat; I will be traveling up the west coast, I won't go to far out of my way to pick people up, so try and get to the west coast. I will be staying till sunday, till the last event is over. :)

Edited by Roggeh

My friend Drake and I are in the southern most part of CELEBRATION and were making the journey there. :D Don't dissapoint me please ;p

We also have 2 - 4 people will come. So we hit the coast of Tranquility too in the game.