Sign in to follow this  
Propheteer

The Horde Of The Summoned [Epic Cluster]

When I was in JK I was constantly told that BL are evil and that they punch babies and microwave gerbils....now that I'm BL I've realized...it's all true.  As soon as I arrived at Elevation Oni and Lorena took me aside and told me I was special, then Oni took me to Blackstone and brought me into a dark cave and told me it was my new home, he then proceeded to touch me in my special place while telling me I was a good boy.

So ya, join BL!  Yay BL!

Edited by Object
  • Like 6

Didn't know bl were south americans...o.o i love eating gerbils and guinea pigs ;(..they taste so good when kill it yourself also..very satisfying...

lol shank noone wants to know about your sick Peruvian fetishes

Nevermind Peruvian fetishes, no one wants to get into what happens at the Chuckie Cheese ball pit.

most resilient and tight-knit kingdom in the game.

You too can produce barrels of nintendojoe tears to fuel tsar chevs glorious factories

• Like 1

Remember, nobody on Epic will grief and steal quite like MRChaos, come have fun.

• Like 2

Friendly bump from wild/chaos BL.

May your mycellium always grow.

• Like 2

R u playing on freedom and ur looking for a true carebear experience on epic? 

Try BL, its full of carebears and freedom players. We dont need PvP, we need carebears!

Join us! We make the best WL tear ice cream around!

Edited by Thrrim

why would you wanna live on jkh or mrh when you can keep it real in a forest of bodies

ooh haven't bumped this in a while.

Also please report to me for any and all lamp placement within the horde. If I see a lamp placed without going through the proper channels I will spend 12 hours bashing that sh**

Asked about recruitment and possible pick up (As I'm in JK turf atm.)  and All I go was a "No sorry.."
Tried asking about recruitment if I made it to the Bone Altar on my own, but haven't gotten a response D:

Asked about recruitment and possible pick up (As I'm in JK turf atm.)  and All I go was a "No sorry.."

Tried asking about recruitment if I made it to the Bone Altar on my own, but haven't gotten a response D:

Still looking for new folks to come join us. Forum pm or in game pm myself or anyone on the 1st page.

♥ always

Lockdown