Sign in to follow this  
Propheteer

The Horde Of The Summoned [Epic Cluster]

i bumped into scouter on affliction too..he seemed like a cool dude..i'm looking for a village to start in saftely so i can build my skills before being subjected to all the wonder affliction has to offer.  perhaps someone who is a good steward of new players to epic can take me under their wing.  pm please with details.  i'm currently playing on Exodus.

i bumped into scouter on affliction too..he seemed like a cool dude..i'm looking for a village to start in saftely so i can build my skills before being subjected to all the wonder affliction has to offer.  perhaps someone who is a good steward of new players to epic can take me under their wing.  pm please with details.  i'm currently playing on Exodus.

Check the PM's

Also, i added more media to the OP.

sorry bl

6m6Be.jpg

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 1

HOTS is so rich that Libila asked us to sacrifice 500 decent diamonds. Come join!

HOTS is so rich that Libila asked us to sacrifice 500 decent diamonds. Come join!

and then sacrifice 0 calf

and then sacrifice 0 calf

Libila has a ridiculous sense of humor. I bet she's 90% funny bones.

I am not from this kingdom:

Bump for BL HOTS. Great kingdom with a very strong and supportive community. It is common on Epic to change and try out kingdoms but its very rare that someone from BL will convert to another kingdom after they go 'HOTS'

Their home server is small but full of so many fantastic mobs and they have a tighter community than other servers because they have strong challenges against them. If you go to 'raid' BLH you can expect that almost 50% of their server population online will come to fight you: this is an Amazing ratio and defines what an 'Epic' server should represent

Players from this server do more 'raiding' than any other server and without their passion PVP would not exist on Epic. Libila bless their souls.

I *strongly* suggest that if you want to join Epic cluster HOTS that you contact someone on the forums first and arrange for a good village. HOTS can be very concerned about 'spai' alts and it is for very good reason. If you contact someone on the forums they will take great care of you. Spy alts suck and should die a thousand deaths.

Also, BL has Lorenamontana and he's the best <3

Edited by Atlas
  • Like 11

Bump for BL HOTS. Great kingdom with a very strong and supportive community. It is common on Epic to change and try out kingdoms but its very rare that someone from BL will convert to another kingdom after they go 'HOTS'

Their home server is small but full of so many fantastic mobs and they have a tighter community than other servers because they have strong challenges against them. If you go to 'raid' BLH you can expect that almost 50% of their server population online will come to fight you: this is an Amazing ratio and defines what an 'Epic' server should represent

Players from this server do more 'raiding' than any other server and without their passion PVP would not exist on Epic. Libila bless their souls.

I *strongly* suggest that if you want to join Epic cluster HOTS that you contact someone on the forums first and arrange for a good village. HOTS can be very concerned about 'spai' alts and it is for very good reason. If you contact someone on the forums they will take great care of you. Spy alts suck and should die a thousand deaths.

Also, BL has Lorenamontana and he's the best <3

We take care of our own, thats for sure. :)

Once you go blacklight, you don't go backlight. Or something.

• Like 2

Interested in trying some pvp on Epic or just want to grind skills we have a place for every type of gamer here withing HoTs. Please pm any of the names on the main page or post here to get started, any one of our villages will take you in a provide you with shelter and protection.

Pls

Lockdown

• Like 1

Interested in trying some pvp on Epic or just want to grind skills we have a place for every type of gamer here withing HoTs. Please pm any of the names on the main page or post here to get started, any one of our villages will take you in a provide you with shelter and protection.

Pls

Lockdown

good dude

in other news bl is the best kingdom

Hey I'd like to join you guys, would it be best to hop to affliction or elevation?

Haven't played in a while though (and barely on epic). So I'm not sure what's best.

Hey I'd like to join you guys, would it be best to hop to affliction or elevation?

Haven't played in a while though (and barely on epic). So I'm not sure what's best.

Affliction is best to get started in.

bump bump for Commoragh and all BL of Choas!!  fun group and i recommend you come try them out and the chaos experience skilled or not.  either way provides a veritable cornucopia of thrill , challenge, and reward.!!

bump bump for Commoragh and all BL of Choas!!  fun group and i recommend you come try them out and the chaos experience skilled or not.  either way provides a veritable cornucopia of thrill , challenge, and reward.!!

this is epic and not chaos, sorry friend :)

• Like 1