Sign in to follow this  
Propheteer

The Horde Of The Summoned [Epic Cluster]

If you aren't with us you're against us!

Join the Horde and don't look back.

Now is your time to shine.

Only the strong shall survive.

Sinister Greetings,

I am brand new to Wurm Online (just started my account today--character name same as forum name-- and went premium right away).  I am single minded in my goal to become a Priest (and eventually Champion) of Libila.  I will, of course, do what is necessary in way of perpetration for this role, but this is my "endgame" so to speak.  I just completed the tutorial and chose Affliction as my server.  I am looking for a group to join that can help me along my way toward becoming a Priest of the Blacklight and from whom I can learn the ways of Wurm.  I will, of course, contribute what I am able to the group and hope to one day be in a position to give back to others who seek to walk a similar path.  Please let me know what further I must do to join your ranks in service to Libila.  

Thank you!

• Like 2

Sinister Greetings,

I am brand new to Wurm Online (just started my account today--character name same as forum name-- and went premium right away). That's fine.  I am single minded in my goal to become a Priest (and eventually Champion) of Libila. Also fine, just be aware that there are skills you should obtain prior to preisthood.  I will, of course, do what is necessary in way of perpetration for this role, but this is my "endgame" so to speak.  I just completed the tutorial and chose Affliction as my server.  I am looking for a group to join that can help me along my way toward becoming a Priest of the Blacklight and from whom I can learn the ways of Wurm. Send a /t or forum PM one of the people listed in the thread above, also try whispering people such as Jock. Gelecitronen and Gianna Some of these people live on affliction, the others can point you to the right people.. I will, of course, contribute what I am able to the group and hope to one day be in a position to give back to others who seek to walk a similar path.  Please let me know what further I must do to join your ranks in service to Libila.  

Thank you!

There you go.

Remember, success is inevitable when following the path of the dark goddess.

Also, OP updated.

Edited by Propheteer

Hey there i just joined affliction through using an epic portal in pristine. I used pristine to teach myself the game and am now looking to get into the more interesting aspects of pvp, raids, and just general danger of the epic servers. I am looking for a village that will be willing to take me in and give me the opportunity to prove myself through hard work and dedication. If any of you can suggest someone to talk to or are willing to give me this opportunity yourself please PM me. Here is some info on myself

Availability: All Day i am online 18 hours a day
Languages: English

Hey there i just joined affliction through using an epic portal in pristine. I used pristine to teach myself the game and am now looking to get into the more interesting aspects of pvp, raids, and just general danger of the epic servers. I am looking for a village that will be willing to take me in and give me the opportunity to prove myself through hard work and dedication. If any of you can suggest someone to talk to or are willing to give me this opportunity yourself please PM me. Here is some info on myself

Availability: All Day i am online 18 hours a day

Languages: English

Its best to seek out the people i listed in the OP as i told Qayin.

It shows initiative, not all of them actively read the forums and it will let you choose a village that you want rather than being sought out for one you may not like as much as another.

The Horde always prevails.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=KCQfkxnmzB0

• Like 2

Join the best today and see blh and all of its magical wonders

"magical Wonder" do you mean the craters, pillars, and trenches that over lap the entire server XD?

"magical Wonder" do you mean the craters, pillars, and trenches that over lap the entire server XD?

Yes some ppl actually like craters, scars, mycelium and corpses

The starter deed on affliction is redesigned, navigation is much better and its actually looks good now.

All come take a look and join hots.

• Like 3

Come one come all. Take a stab at being part of the horde. We will turn you into a weapon and aim you at the hearts of our enemies. Carebears welcome too, current carebear community is lead by LorenaMontana

Come one come all. Take a stab at being part of the horde. We will turn you into a weapon and aim you at the hearts of our enemies. Carebears welcome too, current carebear community is lead by LorenaMontana

Lorena is pretty much 2nd emperor

VP of the horde

Edited by Propheteer

Interesting thread.

standard recruiting thread

not sure how its different

Seeking Mentat / village on Affliction.

My ign on hots:   Scouter 

Currently been hanging around spawn building up some basic skill levels and body control before heading out to explore and find a place to settle in.

Already bagged the "tossed dwarf" achievement after only 2 days, there was a mini invasion of spirit eagles at the lake, great stuff   :D

Edit -  Hooked up with a bunch of cool players, err...  some place  ;)

Edited by lawurm

Seeking Mentat / village on Affliction.

My ign on hots:   Scouter 

Currently been hanging around spawn building up some basic skill levels and body control before heading out to explore and find a place to settle in.

Already bagged the "tossed dwarf" achievement after only 2 days, there was a mini invasion of spirit eagles at the lake, great stuff   :D

PM one of the people listed for affliction such as GroeneAppel on the forums/Gelecitroen ingame.