Sign in to follow this  
Propheteer

The Horde Of The Summoned [Epic Cluster]

Contact me if you want a laid back village, that is in a great alliance/kingdom, i will learn you how to get your stats up so you can have some of the awesome fun that is pvp, we have some of the best pvp leaders, great coordination and most important of all... Fun while we do it!

Womens of Freedom Isles and womens of new Affliction, they are different...

O4X4QUQ.png

• Like 1

Contact me if you want to join a town that is new player friendly, i let you do most of the things on your own, i just give tips and tricks (so you get to do all the fun stuff yourself!)

• Like 2

Good group of people and quite a few deeds recruiting pm anyone on the first post or leave something here.

My deed is recruiting still, both new and old players.

Progress on the deed is coming along nicely, join me and have a laid back place to be!

PvP will start soon when people have started to get some stats up so they can atleast fend for themselfes for abit!

My deed is recruiting still, both new and old players.

Progress on the deed is coming along nicely, join me and have a laid back place to be!

PvP will start soon when people have started to get some stats up so they can atleast fend for themselfes for abit!

I can confirm one thing... Your place is big and needs work! xD

hi

id like to join you guys in affliction

im new to epic i have 2 month experience on freedom 

id like to join a pretty active settlement 

Should probably take Affliction Public Horsepen off the first post since Orlaz went to Chaos and a new mayor has not been found.

Should probably take Affliction Public Horsepen off the first post since Orlaz went to Chaos and a new mayor has not been found.

so has the guy who started this thread ;)

Dont worry they will still redirect you to the others. :)

If you wanna join, contact: Atazoth, Inventor, Fawkes, Lorenamontana, Borken, Entendu, Lockdown, Rakki

• Like 2