Sign in to follow this  
Propheteer

The Horde Of The Summoned [Epic Cluster]

lel i joined your village. im a new player , first time playing , there was nothing there other than a buncha demons staring at me. i tried getting out of the village but just when i did i got eaten by a bear. also it seems that i can`t build a shack within the city walls?

lel i joined your village. im a new player , first time playing , there was nothing there other than a buncha demons staring at me. i tried getting out of the village but just when i did i got eaten by a ###### bear. also it seems that i can`t build a shack within the city walls?

i think you are confused with our alliance and the starter deed

lel i joined your village. im a new player , first time playing , there was nothing there other than a buncha demons staring at me. i tried getting out of the village but just when i did i got eaten by a ###### bear. also it seems that i can`t build a shack within the city walls?

Edited by Stormi

Gloomshade is a Dev made starter deed and we have nothing to do with it. The "demons" are guards, and at 1 fs, no crap a bear is going to wreck you. You didn't at any time try contacting any of us for help or to join a real BL village.

oh. i get it. there are not many players online so there was no one the to help me. 

However i found a Bazaar like place the guards were wearing your dark purple armor.

i am in a city called dead lake. Just roaming around trying to find a nice place to build my house xD

It's a sight for sore eyes, to see such eager players joining the second rate Kingdoms on Epic!

We are The Horde... We have everything you desire and more!

Join us... or fear us!

Excuse me sir.

I am interested in your HOTS group how and where do i sign up? also do i get free gear?? and will you allow me to sing on comms? 

depends on what youre singing.

Gratz on the Virgin home server! I expect you will see a lot of new and returning players. Keep up the great community you have all built

Warm Regards

Atlas

• Like 3

Less than 24 hours to new server. Bump for the greatest kingdom. Pm or post here now to join

BUMP

Our new homeserver is thriving with new players.

[19:43:46] 68 other players are online. You are on Affliction (997 totally in Wurm).   (have seen it at 76!)

Join us!

Edited by Firecat