Sign in to follow this  
TheMerchant

Inde Hammy Dead

inde down yet again no warning this time (poor flipping hamster) 

Rolfmfao.

Was grinding channeling >.<" always when I am busy or when I have plans damn it.

Ah well, someone defib that hammy please, stat!

• Like 1

Wurm Online Official Unfortunately Independence seems to have crashed. We're working on getting it back up though - for updates, check the forums or the wurm IRC channel.

as if we didnt know the frigging server had crashed duhh we want to know why it keeps happening lol

o.O now that is different lol (i coped what was said over the offical wurm page and that happends looool

Facebook??!!!!   WTF??  Is this not the "official" forum?   I hate facebook and see no reason i should be required to go there for news.  

• Like 5

Facebook??!!!!   WTF??  Is this not the "official" forum?   I hate facebook and see no reason i should be required to go there for news.  

More then likely a bot... Either that or devs are too ignorant/lazy to quickly log onto IRC and say "we're working on getting inde back up asap"

hehe

sleepbonus coming my way

Edited by Theflash

Why is everyone always too happy to accept just sleep bonus as compensation for these crashes? They are happening way too often imo and we should get more than just some crappy SB

• Like 4

Why is everyone always too happy to accept just sleep bonus as compensation for these crashes? They are happening way too often imo and we should get more than just some crappy SB

I'd be happy with NO sb NO prem time... NO CRASHES

• Like 3

Good that i don´t use my horses anymore offdeed since 2 months.

Better 11 nice and useless pets than 10 or 9 and worry about the poor lost ones.

So lets see which server is next tomorrow.

Edited by Void
  • Like 1

ok now their just really being unprofessional, rolf is sitting probably not even aware of this problem right now, no offical info has even been given to us and we have lost livestock, this stops now.

• Like 1

No ETA, no update whatsoever, hell not even acknowledging there is an issue. This is ridiculous. Everybody appreciates that it's a Saturday night but hey, give us some word!

• Like 1

No ETA, no update whatsoever, hell not even acknowledging there is an issue. This is ridiculous. Everybody appreciates that it's a Saturday night but hey, give us some word!

The bird is the word

• Like 1

idk about anyone else but personally I've about had it with these Saturday crashes. I don't want sleep bonus, I don't even want premium time. I want these crashes to stop. :o

• Like 3

...sigh... 19:30 UTC to 23:30 UTC.....  down 4 hous now...... let me check the crystal ball....

.......Yup.... The Indy Hampster is across the road at the Pub.... let's listen in....

Indy Afternoon Shift Hampster: ..... what is that thing?

Deli Day Shift Hampter.................:  It's called a Pint.

IASH.............................................: .. I comes in PINTS...???

DDSH...........................................:  Yup... !!!

... a loud slupping sound is heard, followed by a belch of gargantiun proportions, that rattles the windows for two city blocks, causing sleeping pidgeons to fall of their ledges and the gas lights in the pub flare brilliently, scorching the ceiling...

... followed by a resounding crash the IASH (Indy Afternoon Shift Hampster) falls over against the wall and slides down the floor like a boneless corpse.

DDSH....................................................:  Oh my... is he a tea totaller?

Celibration Graveyard Shift Hampster...: What do we do with him?

Exodus Day Shift Hampste....................:  Lets get him back across the street, tie him up and stuff him into the broom closet.  That way Rolf will think it was system gremlins again and not be too harsh on the kid.

.... a scurrying sound is heard exiting the pub combined with the slithering sound of a body being dragged...

... a  distant voice is heard (Unknown Conspiritorial Hampster)... "next time he gets his usual thimble full and no more"....

so... i say the System Gremlins, Glitch and his cousin Crashed are on the loose again.

Food for thought...

Cheers! Hughmongus

Edited by HughMongus
tightened up to remove extra line spacing

I don't see why I am paying for a service where I've been forced to wait to go online longer than I've actually been online in the last month.

Comcast has a better track record.

Edited by Dairuka