Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Pristine Server Downtime

Today the Pristine server was down for a couple of hours due to an operating system crash. Begrudgingly these things are out of our hands. Luckily there seems to be no data loss. The server may lag a bit during upstart while it's trying to catch up on some timers.

Players on the server have received sleep bonus as compensation.

• Like 3

Everytime os crash...

According to the fact, that only one server went down, I guess that the os of the virtual machine crashed...? Are you using vmware? There are serveral way to detect crashes and automatically restart everything via script in vmware.

Edited by Sklo:D

I've heard reports of characters losing horses on Pristine. It's likely due to the server crash, and I'd recommend they try to retrace their steps for where they were riding the horse or leading it, etc, at the time of the crash.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Kediec, October 14, 2013 - spammer
Hidden by Kediec, October 14, 2013 - spammer

Equally, other people's grace to keep in mind; often we can forgive people always make mistakes, but occasionally one mistake will not forgive people. Never a good word to say to you people, and occasionally a good word makes you excited. Accustomed to talk about things you shun people who made my ears, and occasionally an extremely verbal abuse will make you angry. Here's fault does not lie in others, or their own judgment and thinking out of the question. Pro is sparse, much the incense, which is their psychology at play. Short-sighted people always "ungrateful" crisis everywhere for help, who then do not show up. Ask for help when you vowed, succeeds abuses. Such people most despised. "Ungrateful" Let friends sad, "ungrateful" is a quick profit performance. "Ungrateful" Only thanks to WOW Gold a moment, but it will never lose the trust of the people. Avoid burning bridges, burning bridges will break his posterior.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Kediec, October 29, 2013 - spam bot
Hidden by Kediec, October 29, 2013 - spam bot

If you have a Web site, it's essential to discover social bookmark in order to increase website traffic and reach your goals -- no matter what you intention is related to your online internet site. Whether you're offering one thing or contacting individuals, here are some tips for using better Search engine optimisation to obtain seen.