Sign in to follow this  
Atlas

Monetize Me

Would skiller cape give you more kills?

Cough :)

I was just pointing out you plan to limit it to PvE only wouldn't work ;)

Though yes, it COULD result in more kills if you come over with 15% more skills than you 'should' have.

I don't know, what if the team looked at the name changes and had to approve them?
What's so wrong with that and a /player history command?
I was honestly debating putting cash in the wishing well to change mine, but -
From Aurorane to Auri Grey.
I go by Auri to like, everyone.
Seriously.

I see some things wrong yeah - but as far as history goes, /player history or something would cover that I'd hope, and with approval by the team - just a quick check could do it for things like name changes to something inappropriate or wildly off (e.g. Arowhun - I'm using your name, Arow, love :P - to Geeblick - would be a bit of a douchey change).

Name Change is seriously a bad idea, as many have pointed out this is a sandbox game where your reputation matters! If you spent your early months breaking into deeds and stealing horses and you earned that reputation in your kingdom then live with the aftermath of your actions! No one should be able to just bye there way out of there screw ups. This could lead to some seriously crazy crap like WL veterans changing there name joining BL while still holding there allegiance to WL and becoming a spy with great FS that can infiltrate a deed pass info and even kill when time is right....

-1 on this suggestion!

• Like 1

Name changes wouldn't matter if we could see a player's profile by R-clicking in it's chat name, and if said profile contains (between other things) a the names that the players had use.

And less if we could add nicks to them.

Name changes wouldn't matter if we could see a player's profile by R-clicking in it's chat name, and if said profile contains (between other things) a the names that the players had use.

And less if we could add nicks to them.

If there was such a profile that showed there previous name then I would be fine with a name change ability....

Name Change is seriously a bad idea, as many have pointed out this is a sandbox game where your reputation matters! If you spent your early months breaking into deeds and stealing horses and you earned that reputation in your kingdom then live with the aftermath of your actions! No one should be able to just bye there way out of there screw ups. This could lead to some seriously crazy crap like WL veterans changing there name joining BL while still holding there allegiance to WL and becoming a spy with great FS that can infiltrate a deed pass info and even kill when time is right....

-1 on this suggestion!

Oh you mean like that is not already happening?

-1 to this post

+1 to the ideas.

Oh you mean like that is not already happening?

-1 to this post

+1 to the ideas.

Big difference between Rolling an alt with 20-30 FS and MrGary for example changing his name to George and then going BL joining DSC telling his buddies the lights are out only 2 guys online.... The WL's show up and George aka MrGary jumps the unsuspecting BL's with his far advanced FS that the unsuspecting BL's had no idea he had.... Because they had no idea who he was....

****Note I doubt MrGary would do this just used him as an example****

Oh you mean like name changes are not already happening?

-1 to this post

+1 to the ideas.

Big difference between Rolling an alt with 20-30 FS and MrGary for example changing his name to George and then going BL joining DSC telling his buddies the lights are out only 2 guys online....

Nobody's talking about rolling alts mate. 

Wow talk about way over complicating the issue.

Purchase name change maximum once per YEAR.   Cost 30 silver.

Make online accessible to list with search where u can PUT IN a characters name and it shows all names that character has had.

Easy peasey simple database query not hard..  NOT pay to win.  Easy money for ROLF.

Just my 2 copper

*I would pay for alternate models for armor sets and pieces. Start with distinguishing Plate pieces and go from there. These would be cosmetic-only and not provide stat bonuses

It's not fair when you pay a subscription and you have to pay extra  to unlock other content like different skins or items.

Edited by Lundy
  • Like 1

Wow talk about way over complicating the issue.

Purchase name change maximum once per YEAR.   Cost 30 silver.

Make online accessible to list with search where u can PUT IN a characters name and it shows all names that character has had.

Easy peasey simple database query not hard..  NOT pay to win.  Easy money for ROLF.

Just my 2 copper

id say 30$ instead of 30s so the money definetly goes into wurm coffers

+

block the use of the old name for a half year or a year to ensure that some griefers cant missuse the reputation of players

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Hordern, October 17, 2013 - spam
Hidden by Hordern, October 17, 2013 - spam

For our business in APMEA, in AP, Middle East Louis Vuitton Replica Handbags and Africa, fourth quarter GDV process transactions and crossborder volume growth, all of them increased more than 20%. Countries like Australia, Replica Louis Vuitton wallets China, India, South Africa, all contributed to that growth number.So now let's talk Replica Louis Vuitton Belts GDP in Latin America. Annual 2012 GDP growth estimates in some of Cheap Louis Vuitton Belts the key markets like Brazil and Mexico. 

.and shut your mouth when you're talking to me

Maybe if you didn't come across as a ###### people might listen.

no worries, catch this reference ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCjnRw5r2TQ

:)

Bump this thread....there are items/customizations that Code Club could offer--strictly NOT Pay-to-Win--that would add significant revenue stream for furthering development (immediate ROI) and also increase player satisfaction

I want to point this out, in the sense that opportunities are possibly being overlooked in the pursuit and to the expense of lesser objectives: don't step over a dollar bill to pick up a penny off the ground