Sign in to follow this  
DesertWild

How Long Will Pristine Be Down?

I hope this is the right spot for this, since I looked around and didn't seem to find a better place for it.

Is there a place we can ask someone the status of Pristine (i.e. what happened to it) and get some feedback of how long it will be down/how soon before it comes back up?

Thanks very much!

My guess is 5 hours

Lol.  Are they doing server maintenance or an upgrade of some sort?

Looks like a crash, and Dev is sleeping at this time of the day (5:20am) for them. So they still need to wake up etc,.. takes time :(

Yeah... I'm not too upset as this happened during my later hours, by the time I wake up the servers should be back on, and with a fresh 5 hours of sleep bonus... despite having 30 minutes from making floor boards for Vynora :l.. Anyhow, goodnight all!

Pristine is going down as Rolf merges it into the official freedom cluster.

Release to follow tomorrow night.

Pristine is going down as Rolf merges it into the official freedom cluster.

Release to follow tomorrow night.

Well played, Troll. Well played.

Until the Hamster is stable enough to move from the Hospital bed.

Server been down going on well over 4 hours and still not even a message from at least a gm saying they are working on it, come on lets get this party started. 3 different gms on and off the forums, someone has to know something.

It will get up when it gets up. I highly doubt it is not being worked on at this moment, things that are unscheduled like this tend to get attention fast. I would say just kick back in another game for another few hours. And the poor person who responds and says that it is being worked on would get spammed with 50 questions asking for various details and such about it, so I can't blame anyone for not saying something ;)

great game guys, terrible customer service..... I'm just so glad i've saved my sleep bonus for a week, now not only is that wasted but my day off too..... just awesome

never ever save your sleep bonus for what ever reason. always burn asap. there is at least 1 server crash per week. sometimes even more.