Sign in to follow this  
Burnet

Network Error: Failed To Connect To The New Game Server

I was in Wurm (Pristine) until about five or ten minutes ago, and I got booted from the game and can't seem to reconnect. It sits there saying "connecting to server" for a while, then says "Network error: failed to connect to the new game server". I have no other problems with my internet connection, and even the Wurm login screen says all the servers are up, but I can't get in. Anyone else?

ETA: I see now that 0 players are on Pristine, so yeah, not just me!

Edited by Burnet

It looks like pristine is down no word yet on a restart the other servers seem to be working i guess...well for now, lol

Edited by Kegan

As far as I can see log in server for Pristine is down, not sure for the others though but definitely for Pristine.

That's what I been wondering about, looked all over and I'm still not seeing any word as to why our server is down...

That's what I been wondering about, looked all over and I'm still not seeing any word as to why our server is down...

Its still early in Europe at the moment. :) Maybe they are still asleep? haha

give it two or three more hours for them to get awake and it should get fixed.

You know I was almost excited earlier, but at this point all I can think is, "Could there have been a more ###### time than prime-time Friday night?."  Mags a cruel trickster.  Here's to hoping the whole dev team didn't go out partying and has their alarms set for 7 AM ;)  Might get something done around Saturday, PST at least.