Sign in to follow this  
Yaga

The Wurm Academy

• New to Wurm Online?
  • Just arrived on the Pristine server and no clue what to do next?
  • Feeling lost and lonely?
  • Need a little help from some friends?

Why not join the Wurm Academy and learn the basics of this fantastic game?

The Wurm Academy is located not far from Blossom, the starter town. Just head south on the highway until you see a pointing sign saying "Wurm Academy". Talk to anyone in local chat to find us and get invited as a new student by one of our teachers. Everybody is welcome - as long as you are ready to be a friendly, well behaved and mature member of our community.

Get more information here:

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/71037-the-wurm-academy/

http://yagavidal.funpic.de/academyblog/

New player who has spent some time blundering around being attacked by all sorts of things and looking for somewhere to learn the basics. I created a new character and made my way to the Academy before logging out this evening. Hope to find someone there next time I log on.

From time to time new players seem to get lost among the many buildings, streets, fields, gardens and forests of the Wurm Academy. Can't find a certain building? Desperately looking for the village token? Trying to find your way to the student mine?

No more cumbersome searching - here is a new map of the Wurm Academy (approximately 300 x 300 m):

5mmn.jpg

(This map was created with Campaign Cartographer and GIMP.)

I would like to join the acadamy

You are welcome to do so. Just follow the highway from Blossom to the south until you see a sign "Wurm Academy" pointing left. When you come near the academy just talk to anyone in local chat. You will be given directions on how to proceed.