Sign in to follow this  
Meyfei

Impalong For Inde!

Impalong for Inde!  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Impalong for Inde!
    • No!
    • Impalong for those who do not wish to leave inde? Hosted by those from inde who do not wish to leave?

My good mates, I played by the rules. I went up for a vote, i gathered support from the community. Indy didn't have the support to host the impalong this year. I tried to keep the tradition on Indy, to bring the Impalong back to the halcyon area once again, but willow was the glue that held it together. I have sold my deed, and now am up by Schiann. i decided to live near some oak nuts ...

• Like 2

As someone who has had to make the annoying sail up to Indie (quite possibly the least travel friendly server in the cluster) a few times now for these things... I cant help but feel like the people complaining about the impalong being in a better location really don't care at all about this game's community.  Just want some free imps close to home.  I love that Tekada tried to make it work to stay on Indie, but Indie is about the worst server possible for events.

The new location is about 10billion times better for everyone that doesn't live in central indie.  Indie stopped being the only server a long, long time ago.  It is about time that this huge COMMUNITY EVENT was moved to a more appropriate location that is actually convenient for the game's community.

The new location is about 10billion times better for everyone that doesn't live in central indie.  Indie stopped being the only server a long, long time ago.  It is about time that this huge COMMUNITY EVENT was moved to a more appropriate location that is actually convenient for the game's community.

Must be talking bout chaos

Must be talking bout chaos

I guess "long long" is a bit relative.  Let's just go with "For several years now" instead. Or to 'For around half of the time that Freedom has existed" if you really don't want to count Wild.