Sign in to follow this  
hiroi

Underground/cave Grass

It would be really amazing if we could have grass on cave tiles imagine the possibility to breed vegetarian creatures there whitout dropping food but just making the tile grass... or if we could farm it would be even nicer..

• Like 1

+1 Would take putting dirt down but that would be nice for sure we can build underground wemp fields then, lol

Growing grass under torchlight is a tad difficult, however I'd love to see moss and fungus.

• Like 2

Imagine a colourful cavern whit many lamps each of a colour it would make farming cooler :P

Why so we can end up with a token and a mine entrance on the surface and people living in caves like fraggles?

+1 for cave reforms and improvements all listed here and elsewhere in the past ~~ also need plump helmets added

Edited by Elen

I'd like to be able to farm mushrooms in flowerpots or flowerbeds in caves. And other herbs in flowerpots above ground!

• Like 1

Why so we can end up with a token and a mine entrance on the surface and people living in caves like fraggles?

This is Wurm a sandbox game, people can play as they wish.

• Like 1

If thats the way they want to play? why not.. you dont have to do it, sandbox...

• Like 1

Shroom farming would be intersting, but I don't think grass would make much sense without sunlight.

Edited by Sir Arowhun

Shroom farming would be intersting, but I don't think grass would make much sense without sunlight.

Path of Love Enchant + mixed grass = underground enchanted grass tile.

Problem solved :P