Sign in to follow this  
Catmanel

Restoration Of Minas Morgul, Needs Workers, Build Morgul Reborn

Hey guys this is Catmanel the current sheriff of morgul reborn, i'm working on restoring the city and in time making it even better then it was before, were situated on the horseshoe island (as minas morgul because maps not been updated yet) and looking for some players who want to lend a hand, everyone is friendly here and share most of our stuff as of yet nobody has their own house yet either, but in time a residential quarter will be built.

If you wish to run your own business you are free to do so from our town and get help from the locals all we ask is a 10% levy on your profits that goes towards upkeep of the town. if your not earning any money then it doesn't cost you anything at all to stay here its just when you make money.

CALLING ALL TRADESMEN

we are also wanting to get some outside traders to come and set up merchants in the town so that its more of a trade hub and we can get it running again, first month trial period can come for free but after that the 10% levy would be required to help keep the town running.

So if anyone is wanting to come join me message me in-game or on here.

esd8.png

Vynora even came and visited :)

Edited by Catmanel

I joined last week, and the communication between the players here is great.

So I would say if you wanna have a good community, Come Join Morgul Reborn!

Hey me and my friend would like to join your village my ingame name is Darknight I dont remember his at the moment but I will find out I am busy for two weeks right now but when im not busy I will be wanting to join. Pm in the forums.

Bump, no longer need a deputy but i AM looking for people who want to have a stall here with a personal merchant