Sign in to follow this  
Galatyn

closed

I have 3 premiums there now...they will be there all weekend long.  Everyone is welcome to come preach and participate.

Had a pretty big turnout. About 16 people in total came throughout the entire sermon. Had a lot of fun. We had cotton, food, tar, fires, meditation, priestly things, and shield training on some pig I grabbed at the last second. Here's a photo at one point during the event:

PfpdoHA.png

Hope to do this again next weekend.

Edited by Romally

OH :) i wish i had seen this :)

But regardless still gonna be happening right?

Since I started preaching Friday night starting at:

[19:35:50] Faith increased by 0.120 to 67.317

I finally reached my goal of 70 this evening.  Now, I can cast Genesis and improve the herd.  I want to say thanks to all those who participated in the sermons and helped make them successful.

So is the plan to do these on the weekend?

And I just wanted to thank the host for this. The entire time I was there (48 hours) you remained online 24x7, and provided us with whatever logistical items we required.

Yes, let's start again this coming Friday afternoon and go all weekend.  I'll have 3 premium characters online 24/7.  Everyone is welcome to attend.  We'll have water, food, animals to increase defensive fighting skills, meditation rugs w/ CoC, free CoC and Gensis casts, and whatever else is needed, within reason.  Bring your own wemp, cotton, tools, etc. to increase specific skills while idle.  There are great hunting grounds close by and mining, with an iron vein present, in the perimeter (Mag priests will have to be cautious about the mining alignment gain).  Bring a large cart with a stone chisel, and make and take home some bricks.  I'll try to accommodate needs, again within reason.  Also, I'll be giving a free CoC or Genesis cast to any premium player that stops by to listen to just one sermon.  Please whisper first for coordination.

Edited by Galatyn

Sermons have started.  Everyone is welcome to attend.  We have meditation rugs, fishing poles, water, meals, etc.

I haven't talked to Gal/Bal/Mal about it, but we didn't have anyone turn out last weekend.

If you come over, Ill make sure to idle my two guys there, when I'm not doing anything. But we need to check with galatyn first. 

We are trying to do sermons 24x 7 this week and everything was working well until last night when we fell short by one for prayer resets. We really could use two more priests who want to just hang out for a week or two, and run up faith gain.

If thats you come on down :)

Just a side note, we had a large turnout last weekend and it got a bit crowded, so we may move the location to Lotus Landing, the sermon area is about twice the size. Only downside is its not right next to the water do you can fish from the sermon area.

We will post an update before the weekend.

Just wondering when the next sermons are going to be held. I have a baby Fo priest i can bring.

Wilca

Just wondering when the next sermons are going to be held. I have a baby Fo priest i can bring.

Wilca

Come on down, we have a few Brandylouwho buddies down there. Sermons are ongoing 24x7. I got around 0.200 faith gain before work this morning.

Ill come with a follower this weekend need to get him 30 faith maybe comeback after i pickup some stuff to channel grind.