Sign in to follow this  
Sweety

Special Treatament Breaks The Chain Of Trust - Another Op

Epic players will resent the special treatment, complain loudly, then leave.

Bashur will eventually get bored and leave.

All of his dingleberries will leave with him.

Epic servers will systematically shut down.

Maybe then PvE will get the attention it deserves.

ITT we learned that Rolf cares more about 100 11 year old fan-boys than his actual paying 'consumers'.

id rather have 20 paying 11 yos than 2 10 year wurm vets.

You want 20 Royals running around?

u guys have past ur usefullness.

Good luck grinding for 6 months straight for decent ql gear.

id rather have 20 paying 11 yos than 2 10 year wurm vets.

Well those 10 year Wurm vets have laid the path for you to play this game and have been loyal through hard times so watch what you say meat.

• Like 1

Those that complained and griefed bashur made all of this possible, thanks to you he got his name changed. The so called special treatment was probably payback for the crap he got.

Still having trouble wrapping my head around why people are so offended by others wanting to play. Last I checked this was Rolf's game and his responsibility to keep it going. Get rid of the bad apples to make way for improvment.

Those that complained and griefed bashur made all of this possible, thanks to you he got his name changed. The so called special treatment was probably payback for the crap he got.

Still having trouble wrapping my head around why people are so offended by others wanting to play. Last I checked this was Rolf's game and his responsibility to keep it going. Get rid of the bad apples to make way for improvment.

Shouldn't be streaming PVP, and then nobody would know your location.

Griefing is not just in game, you can ruin ones game experience outside of the game as well. What was done to him in game was sad, I don't respect any of those players that participated.

Revert the name back, make a public appology. It's the only right thing to do now, really.

It's amazing to see how polar-opposite the 2 stances by players are with this. Like the statement above, the 2 sides are not understanding why the other is saying such.

So, the picture I've made when Bashur returned to Wurm was kinda prophetic.

H0C6rYel.png

• Like 1

questions of new players.. i'd consider that a good sign.

That's definitely not the kind of players you count on to keep a healthy playerbase. Not on a game like Wurm. You know it, Rolf knows it, everyone with some kind of online gaming experience knows it.

Nothing wrong with newbie questions. It's the attitude. It's the kind of players who consider every channel their personal blog. They feel the need to inform the entire realm about their struggle to find OMGCOTTON, the presence of OMGTWOCROCS right in front of me, and so on. Some of them have been asked by the Elevation guys to not spam the global chat with useless ######. They don't care. I actually reported three of them after 30 straight minutes of retarded music quotes in the global channel.

Most of the new players I've seen are arrogant, childish, usually illiterate and often downright dumb. They lack the patience to stick on a game like Wurm and they obviously like the social skills to survive on a pvp server.

Rules have been bent to please the leader of this bunch of 4-chan idiots. Veterans (again, not me - I'm less than a month old) have been offended to attract this crowd. Do you seriously think these players are going to spend money on the game?

Not only isn't Bashur recruiting them. He can't even be arsed to give them the slightest bit of information about the game. They came for him, yet they are completely ignored while they spam, steal and ###### all over the place.

• Like 2

I don't like this. Sure, Bashur might bring people to Wurm but he should not be treated different from the rest of us, Insane.

Name change available for all or revert it, IMO. Makes me a bit upset since Rolf stated this:

"we don't handle those judgements differently based on fame or money, for which we are proud."

Ianrose was a great account and great player, his name should be out there.

Edited by KaiH
moderation edit

You want actual fans of Wurm like this helping expand Wurm, for us to just grow exponentially from it's own magnetism (isn't feasibly happening is it), for Rolf to sell out to a corp or Wurm to stagnate more or fade? Those I see as most of the options for it's future.

Personally, I think this kind of thing is the best way. 100% if it leads anywhere or gives a mutual leg up it was worth persuing. One day, if Wurm even gets to be interesting enough, some 'other people's money' megalodon corp is going to look at it and try and buy it for the potential or even worse, buy it because it's competition for the corp's own interest in the sandbox world. That's where I'm worried what Rolf will do. Sorry if having an influential fan trying to populate Wurm is too much crap for ya, sorry. 

Also, if you think Bashur's voice is annoying, you've never suffered Chris Moyles

• Like 1

Also, if you think Bashur's voice is annoying, you've never suffered Chris Moyles

This sir, just made my day, possibly even my week

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Definitely need an answer from staff, in my opinion.

My quoting was reached too, so lets try it that way.

But ofc the statement will be "we do what we want, life with it and stfu".

Anyway, i never pvped in wurm, but i hope everyone who is around there will bash the ###### out of Bashur and his little bunch.

That will give Rolf the only answer he seems to understand to this shameful behavior and treatment of the players who pay his rent since so many years.

• Like 3

This sir, just made my day, possibly even my week

Uhuuhuuuhuhu uhk? uhuh uh uhuhuuh uhuhh uh uhh uhhhuhh  uh***K OFF!!!!!!!!

I'm over hating Moyles these days but everyone else seemed to just be fine with it. I can't hear one Moyles sentence without slagging him off so I can't hear it.  

Not just me then Bart? Always seemed like :)