Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

60 Ql Knarr (Cherrywood) Celebration (Buyout Only 12S!)

I have a cherrywood Knarr that i got in a bundle deal with a deed i am auctioning off. It needs to be picked up at Sunder 29x 14y Celebration server.

Starting Bid: 5s

increments: 1s

No Reserve 

Buyout: 12s

i hr sniper 

note: Has Anchor and lock but never got a key (you don't need them anyway)

auction_timer_1381035327.gif

Edited by Kegan

What QL is the lock?

looks like okay quality..

[06:18:30] It has a clinker-built hull assembled with iron rivets and one mast with a square yard sail. At insufficient wind it is rown with oars. The side rudder is on the starboard side. It is locked with a lock of okay quality. It is made from cherrywood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 60.56689, Dam: 0.0. It is moored here. The name of the owner, Kegan, has been etched in the stern.

I have had a buyout offer but he has not come and picked it up yet so keep bidding but know that it might already be sold. 

Looks like the buyout offer will not be going through so 6s is the highest bid..bump

just a few more hours to go it is going to sell for cheap it looks like

Paula 8s will be sunday afternoon before i can pick it up traveling this weekend.

You dont need a key?

Edited by jaydc11

Paula 8s will be sunday afternoon before i can pick it up traveling this weekend.

You dont need a key?

No you can do everything from the boat management thing and i think the owner can lockpick it off unless that has changed but i have 0 skill in that, lol 

Edited by Kegan