Sign in to follow this  
okamixxx

Taking Program Request For Wurm Online

Requirements

Must be related to wurm online

Must not break any rules 

I also need help gathering as much information on the different algorithms that wurm online uses to calculate exp gain weather changes item success chance, rarity chance, combat damage and more my final goal is to be able to calculate every possible situation that can happen in wurm with around a 90% accuracy. anyone who submits an accurate algorithm will be given credit.  

Where's the magic of Wurm (as discovery) if Everything will be known down to 90% accuracy..

Sure would be nice to know exact numbers for many things, but idk, not Wurmy for me..

Don Disapproves.

Good luck anyways.

• Like 1

EDIT: didn't mean to post here, sorry

Edited by Lau

nice gesture, appreciated... but also not for me. It is borderline macro'y when some app reminds you with an alarm when olives are in season, or sniffs data to tell you when a horse is hungry. :-)

Toodledoo's

M

nice gesture, appreciated... but also not for me. It is borderline macro'y when some app reminds you with an alarm when olives are in season, or sniffs data to tell you when a horse is hungry. :-)

Toodledoo's

M

The information I am looking for will be used to predict how many actions it will take to level up a skill so you can plan what you want to work on and a rough estimate of how long you will be at it before you reach your target lv goal. 

but for this I need to calculate a larger number of variables that effect exp gain so the prediction will be accurate. 

I don't like programs that take the work out of the game. but I do love to be able to plan for thing's. 

Well the best thing you can do is somehow gather all the statistics on interested skill, draw a curve and guess what equation represents that curve :) There's not much you can really do without "cheating/hacking".