Sign in to follow this  
Bashur

Statement By Bashur.

I think you should make sure the emperor have spoken to theirs people to not attack you :P ... 

[22:13:42] <Eskor> whats oreo on about?

he's kinda clueless so we just ask him to abdicate

• Like 1

That's probably why people told you not to associate with Nosfirebird, probably led you to your death.  

Given that Nos and crew are usually the only ones causing trouble on Serenity.  Nos probably provides the best protection if it's genuine since he's got ties to BL so they probably won't attack either and MR barely bother coming to the server.  If anyone is silly enough to attack that lives on Serenity it'd give Nos the material he needs to convince Bashur and his newbie army that they need to be destroyed.  If Bashur is being genuine with not wanting to grief then for the time being Nos has to act like a saint so as to not let Bashur know otherwise.

I welcome Bashur and his following to Epic and Wurm.  I hope you decide to stay on Epic.  I'm truly sorry if some people are spawn camping you or grieving you. I do wish you luck on Epic.  I am a black lighter so I can not help you guys with gear (unless you're willing to buy chain armor or jewlery items on the Elevation Server from a Black Lighter) or building a settlement.  I do hope that you manage to hold out, get a settlement down, and resist raids from Jenn Kellon. 

You shouldn't have paid $800 for a character and you shouldn't have announced your identity prior to converting.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Jberg, October 4, 2013 - OT
Hidden by Jberg, October 4, 2013 - OT

Can someone protect/help/leave alone this Bashir and his crew..? let them damn kids have fun and let our playerbase grow.. damn there are a shitload of dumb idiots here, unbelievable.

• Like 2

Just a minor hiccup to Wurm domination, obviously.

:)

That was a pretty clear message from kingdom fighters. I think Ele's out cause yr all f2p. Personally I'd get an island in some homeserver and keep about 10+ ppl online around the clock. But, that's against continuous attacks like that which probably wouldn't be the case.

Epic would be fun for you especially because of the amount of people involved. It's brutal, unpredictable but also a game*. Respawn is a great thing.

*Don't take it too seriously :P

Edited by Silures

I'm offering to help him out a little bit but I'm not going to switch sides over it.  Leveling a priest up takes a lot of time and I like making undead minions.  I can hang around and kill off mobs and some griefers.  Or if he wants to transition over to Affliction I could set him up with a good spot to work out of. 

Nice to get some info. But really, that auto clicker thing was kinda stupid, to me and most others I think it's a pretty obvious cheat. Saying that you sat Close by doing something else doesn't help the case one bit, really. Nevertheless, I don't Think it was the worst cheat ever and everyone deservers a second chanse etc. So, welcome back.

When I started playing on Chaos and also later on Epic I used to live in caves too. It's kinda normal way to start I think, unless you stay in the noob town around spawn point or know some experienced players to live with. In my opition it was the most exiting time I've had in this game. Not knowing the rules, not knowing what people attitudes normally were, when to expect being jumped by someone etc. All very  much fun :)

I didn't go post on the forum about everything I did though, it's not gonna help in a PvP Environment :P

[22:13:42] <Eskor> whats oreo on about?

he's kinda clueless so we just ask him to abdicate

They so mean to me :(

It's quite sad the lengths that some people will go to in order to stop this game growing.

I'm guessing they like having the same groups of people PvP'ing week in and week out? 

Edited by BrokenSanity
  • Like 4

It's quite sad the lengths that some people will got to in order to stop this game growing.

I'm guessing they like having the same groups of people PvP'ing week in and week out? 

Indeed... It's the typical "change" scenario... some people don't react well!

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by KaiH, October 4, 2013 - flamebaiting/trolling
Hidden by KaiH, October 4, 2013 - flamebaiting/trolling

Can someone protect/help/leave alone this Bashir?

kge3-1b-d9d4.jpg

Imho, this is all because of the kind of game that Epic is. The open unmoderated PvP just invites a situation like this, where a potentially large force introduced into the system, easily upsets status quo. In such situation, people generally get afraid and then act on literally any excuse to wipe out the intruders. Most players, under such conditions, value their own game (property) much higher than growth of the environment they exist in.

Imho, this is all because of the kind of game that Epic is. The open unmoderated PvP just invites a situation like this, where a potentially large force introduced into the system, easily upsets status quo. In such situation, people generally get afraid and then act on literally any excuse to wipe out the intruders. Most players, under such conditions, value their own game (property) much higher than growth of the environment they exist in.

The mentality is much simpler actually. It's pretty much "I don't like you, so I kill you". There is nothing more to it.

I think that if people don't like Bashur, they also won't care about the group he will bring into Wurm, who will likely have the same mentality as Bashur.

What you must understand Bashur is that this community is pretty damned unforgiving, when it comes to threats, cheating and general griefing. This is a small community, and we all, for the most part at least, wish to just play the game how we choose to play, on the server cluster of our choice, whether that be PvP or PvE. 

As for depression, I know how that feels. I had a serious bout of depression a few years back. It's not easy to come out of, so well done there. 

• Like 2

Damnit.  Do I have to already go fix thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Oreo even converted him. All the kingdoms were brought toghether lastnight in bashurs ts. It was quite the moment. I think i felt something real guys.

Last night JK and BL worked together to help set up Bashur's MR deed. You know what this means? Bashur has united all of the kingdoms. The war is over. Wurm shall finally know peace.

Praise Magranon!

The war isn't over. It hasn't even begun. JK and BL are merely growing future meat to steal from bashur into their own kingdoms later on. If they refuse, I imagine they will descend on Bashur's settlement like locusts and consume every resource available before leaving them with nothing but corpses and a dried husk of a former settlement.

Being cattle is not fun. Be careful about the deals you strike my friend. When your friends with everyone you are friends with nobody. Cryptic !!! ooooo. *waves hands in a voodoo fashion*

EDIT: I forgot. Welcome to the game. I look forward to the future drama caused by the ravening Bashurbear hoards.

Edited by Krynog
  • Like 1