Sign in to follow this  
Bashur

Statement By Bashur.

Wurm is a small community and your fanbase has potential to disrupt our experience. When you open your mouth and make threats to ruin others gameplay people will react with hostility towards you.

To be honest, I do not believe your post is sincere. You won't get a clean slate by making a post that plays the Victim card while not accepting responsibility for your own words/actions.

I suspect you are extremely narcissistic based off of the comments you have made. You are not leader material and should avoid being in any sort of leadership position.

Well interesting to see you came back.  Any way I got some extra money this month and might re-premium my account once more for a month.  I can offer some support and supplies but it would mean having a HOS priest hanging nearby, as long as the GM's don't have a problem with it as I don't see any game rules against it.  I can do weapon and armor enchantments and kill off some of the minor mobs for ya.  Plus I can make decent quality construction stuff. 

All I would need is a fenced in area to work and a cheap alter made so I can keep upping my faith.  The alter will also allow me to put down some mycelium to keep my nutrition up and heal.

Disadvantage would be that if we are close enough together we will skill gain slower and that we could accidentally attack each other when exchanging materials.

Reading all these various threads I'm convinced the Universe is about to end.

It's the only explanation that fits all the facts.

Guys keep in mind

9 ) You may not accuse or suggest that other users have broken the Wurm Online forum, chat or game rules in any part of the forum. Such accusations should be sent to forum, chat or game moderators respectively. Even if it is proven that users have broken the rules, it is not advisable to discuss it in the forum.

Collecting useless warning points is not worth it  :(

Can anyone confirm, Is this the same bashur that showed up last year and got banned for using a macro. I remember him trying to boycott our community on his twitter, wanting his money refunded.

You should really read the actual post.

• Like 3

OK no idea what, when, where or how. But you did start to play on an Epic server (pvp) and then you painted a big X on a map where you were all going to be. 

The community is great ..... but ...... pvp....... dude......... survival ........ game. 

When I played back in the day with white and black lighters... I hid in the mountains scared of anything that moved. 

My advice since there are Epic portals. Is to build a place on one of the freedom cluster ... any will do.... build a nice little learn to play area that is free from pvp giving your group of players time to get into the swing of things. Then using the Epic portal transfer this player group to the Epic servers via the portals.

The way you have approached this whole thing you painted a huge target on yourself. So please deal with that better. you want to move in next to me on the freedom isle, come on over, no skin off my nose. 

Just rmr that Epic has a much faster skill gain and is PvP, meaning it is for the plug in and play types (Kids). If you want a more mature group to play around then go about it in a much more mature way ... Do not go to a PVP server and put a friggin map to where you live

• Like 1

Good luck bash and peeps! Let us know when you are ready to fight!!!

OK no idea what, when, where or how. But you did start to play on an Epic server (pvp) and then you painted a big X on a map where you were all going to be. 

The community is great ..... but ...... pvp....... dude......... survival ........ game. 

When I played back in the day with white and black lighters... I hid in the mountains scared of anything that moved. 

My advice since there are Epic portals. Is to build a place on one of the freedom cluster ... any will do.... build a nice little learn to play area that is free from pvp giving your group of players time to get into the swing of things. Then using the Epic portal transfer this player group to the Epic servers via the portals.

The way you have approached this whole thing you painted a huge target on yourself. So please deal with that better. you want to move in next to me on the freedom isle, come on over, no skin off my nose. 

Just rmr that Epic has a much faster skill gain and is PvP, meaning it is for the plug in and play types (Kids). If you want a more mature group to play around then go about it in a much more mature way ... Do not go to a PVP server and put a friggin map to where you live

I did that after asking if it was alright to do so and getting permission. We had 50+ people wanting to join us not knowing where we were.

Don´t come to freedom.

It is a dull, deveastated, broken blace where none of you would have any fun.

(and if you do please stay in the very southwest)

• Like 1

I do think Bashur has a point about the spawnkilling. I joined this game 2 weeks ago and have already seen it a couple of times on Chaos as well.

Pretty sad ruining other's people experience like that.

Anyways, you're welcome to try on the Freedom cluster/Chaos. As long as you don't cheat, I'm ok with you.

I did that after asking if it was alright to do so and getting permission. We had 50+ people wanting to join us not knowing where we were.

Approach this whole thing with a better plan of action. I never did these big posts complaining when a certain group started to play next to me on Golden Valley and wrecked my mine and my area and planted carts and accused me of stealing or ran about in mobs of 30 using emotes ... I learnt and moved on.

Learn from your mistakes (which were few) when you just entered this game with an attempt of fan fare and fell on your face. Do not call mummy! instead stand up, brush yourself off, see what you did wrong (without crappy excuses) , change it, and have fun .... If you can not deal with PvP (lacking serious common sense from what I have seen so far considering you still do not think that it was a silly thing to do.) then try a little PvE first.

Sorry for the little rage but his response to my post just reeks of someone that needs a little slap in the face rather than his dummy, milk bottle and security blanket. Sorry if you are young, sorry if you have some health issues. But seriously dude ..... man up.

Approach this whole thing with a better plan of action. I never did these big posts complaining when a certain group started to play next to me on Golden Valley and wrecked my mine and my area and planted carts and accused me of stealing or ran about in mobs of 30 using emotes ... I learnt and moved on.

Learn from your mistakes (which were few) when you just entered this game with an attempt of fan fare and fell on your face. Do not call mummy! instead stand up, brush yourself off, see what you did wrong (without crappy excuses) , change it, and have fun .... If you can not deal with PvP (lacking serious common sense from what I have seen so far considering you still do not think that it was a silly thing to do.) then try a little PvE first.

Sorry for the little rage but his response to my post just reeks of someone that needs a little slap in the face rather than his dummy, milk bottle and security blanket. Sorry if you are young, sorry if you have some health issues. But seriously dude ..... man up.

Right... did you actually read the post?

pls go away with ur nonsense. I never seen so much horsecrap in one sentence

• Like 1

Pretending you're an angel in public won't hide the fact you act like an idiot in-game.

Nonetheless, it is nice to see you at the very least understand you have to at least pretend to like some people to get anywhere on PVP servers. You cant just log in and pretend you have any idea what is going on, even if you're followers expect you to.

But hey, nobody dislikes you for no reason. You can prove us wrong, maybe this is a good first step towards that. I would recommend using some common sense, and getting a feel for the game before you try to bring your "army" in.

• Like 1

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Jberg, October 4, 2013 - Abusive behavior, warned
Hidden by Jberg, October 4, 2013 - Abusive behavior, warned

Youtube Career... to think I thought I'd  seen just about everything from this latest generation.

Try holding down a normal 9-5 like the rest of the responsible and mature world... lazy brat.

Now that I take a moment from my busy, work filled life, to think and reflect... I too should become a Youtube star.  I could film myself as I'm working a fulltime job earning money for my family.  I could even have a sequel where I get promoted and earn even MORE money from working hard and being a leader in my career field.  Fucksake, I'll make it a trilogy and end the seriees with my retirement and show segments of me sitting on my ass doing whatever I feel like because I worked and earned a retirement.

Honest to god... boo hoo I'm so depressed and I can't do aannnnyyything but sit on my ass and play a video game, I can't find steady work, probably can't keep a girlfriend.. you and just about every other idiot brat the world has to offer.

Grow up already. 

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 12

I was removed from the village, and murdered by the very people who said they would protect me.

The best part of this story.

• Like 2

Regardless of how you feel about him it is his followers that Rolf wants to try the game. We got players from the last time he was here that are still playing and helping pay for the game. Lets face it if you want to believe it or not he is somewhat of a YouTube celebrity there are millions of accounts on YouTube but with 600k subs he must be doing something right. Sure it was built on Minecraft but if we can get 1/10 of his regular viewers to come try the game it would be crazy and a huge boost for the game. 

Definitely not reading all of this, it reeks of pretense and ego.

Funny, cuz in the first line of that walltext he had to put a link to his Youtube channel.

Edited by Alec

dang why is everyone so pissed?

I kinda thought those who had something to settle with him already did O.o

Edited by Miretta
  • Like 1

Bashur,

I hope you and your fans stay. What works for your fans (god help us) doesn't work for the larger Wurm community. The video you posted to try to get people to play Wurm was in my opinion only, full of tool baggery and theatrics that really don't fit in with the community here. You made yourself a public figure and widely advertised your return with Wurm without taking into consideration the public relations nightmare involved with somebody who wants to be quasi-famous injects themselves into a community with all the subtlty of a sledge hammer on a coffee table.

Here is my advice to you. Apologizing to the community was the first step and I think in the right direction. Your next step should be to lambast the developers for attempting to promote your fame and use it to their advantage. Then I would gather my fans and go somewhere quiet like and start over away from everyone. The greater Wurm community could care less about your youtube fame and by publicizing your return to the game, you painted a target on your back.

Do what you will by all means, just don't expect everyone here to take it kindly when a someone famous hops in here and starts posting delusions of conquest with a very loud and annoying manner. That is an invitation to get crushed.

Good luck and stay with it. Hopefully you will recover from this and your fans will join you. Build a kingdom and come after everyone, just wait until you actually have a kingdom worth mentioning before you start proclaiming your godhood.

Youtube Career... to think I thought I'd  seen just about everything from this latest generation.

Try holding down a normal 9-5 like the rest of the responsible and mature world... lazy brat.

Now that I take a moment from my busy, work filled life, to think and reflect... I too should become a Youtube star.  I could film myself as I'm working a fulltime job earning money for my family.  I could even have a sequel where I get promoted and earn even MORE money from working hard and being a leader in my career field.  Fucksake, I'll make it a trilogy and end the seriees with my retirement and show segments of me sitting on my ass doing whatever I feel like because I worked and earned a retirement.

Honest to god... boo hoo I'm so depressed and I can't do aannnnyyything but sit on my ass and play a video game, I can't find steady work, probably can't keep a girlfriend.. you and just about every other idiot brat the world has to offer.

Grow up already. 

I actually work everyday, without a day off, for about 14 hours a day. I'm also in the middle of getting ready for conventions, traveling to Europe, then Canada, then I have to go to Florida, then Georgia to start the shoot of our movie Heart Land. Then I have to move to LA which will lead to even more work. I have to do sponsorships on top of ad rev campaigns. I hardly have any time off other then when I'm traveling and only when I'm in the middle of the moving part. I have to come out with content daily, edit that content, and upload that content within a certain time frame or I don't get paid.

If you think it's so easy, I invite you to do one recording with me. You have a few hours after the recording to edit, render, and upload the video or it's completely null. If you're entertaining and engaging enough, you'll instantly grow a huge audience and then you can quit your "normal" job and have an oh so easy job like mine. Give me your skype, and we'll record tomorrow. I wake up at 6am everyday, I record at 8am. Make sure you're ready.

• Like 5

I was on your livestream once in Teamspeak/Vent with you, way back on JKH days.

You should just go to Elevation, it's less f2p, it weeds out the non-committed, and most people will spare newer villages.  

You should just go to Elevation, it's less f2p, it weeds out the non-committed, and most people will spare newer villages.  

don't think it works with his fans that prolly just want to try the game first :) .

I support this.

Also Keyword MOST