Sign in to follow this  
Luckducky

Build A Castle

build a HUGE Castle and submit a photo below and Show off your create activity Prove you are the best wurmonline player

castle must be Very large and have many rooms and must be complete with bed room a dinning hall a court yard and palace grounds as in a village below or in front of the castle

Rules:

Must be fully completed

must have rooms

dinning hall

court yard a village

your kingdom banner's / or flags

must be more than 2 levels high and have lots of lighting to show off the HUGE castle

Post a screen shot of your castle in comments below winning castle will have its image post on every server in the game and showed off as the finest greatest best over all the castles in the game

Not just by one person will judge when all that wishes to join have built there castle all that wishes to judge the castles message me by pm via forums and the one with most votes wins Starts today 10/2/2013 ends 12/1/2013 join in guys and become the best of the best

you have 1 post and the reward is nothing

A little turn off for me :P

• Like 1

... winning castle will have its image post on every server in the game and showed off as the finest greatest best over all the castles in the game ...

i wonder how you will do that. (who are you?)

Prove you are the best wurmonline player

Explain to me whats the connection between being the best Wurm Online player and building a castle? I haven't even build a 2 story house yet...

i wonder how you will do that. (who are you?)

He's secretly Rolf's second cousin, from a log cabin in the alps. Wait.. I'm not the only one who knew this, right?

And we wonder why the new players don't tend to stick around long. 

• Like 2

i have a toon on every server in this game and I play them all daily and I know 100z of people but no one knows all my alts

might want to check the dates ;) lol

10/2/2013 ends 12/1/2013 (MM/DD/YYYY)

2/10/2013 - 1/12/2013 (DD/MM/YYYY)

Different layout i guess

Americans use MM/DD/YYYY format unless military then they use YYYYMMDD or more commonly its DD Mon YY (01 Oct 13)

Edited by Ruger

Full blueprints and internal layouts of Epic and Chaos fortresses are also acceptable. ;)

• Like 4

Full blueprints and internal layouts of Epic and Chaos fortresses are also acceptable. ;)

But only count as submissions if they also show patrol points and play-time schedules!   :ph34r:

• Like 1

No pics yet come guys I'm sure there is one castle out there already build

No pics yet come guys I'm sure there is one castle out there already build

Not to your scale

Ours is not completed, nor will likely be any time soon, unless 30,000 bricks and mortar appear out of nowhere. :P

To the test server!

Also:

i have a toon on every server in this game and I play them all daily and I know 100z of people but no one knows all my alts

No one? Are you 100% sure? *glances at Rolf*

I have a keep (9 floors atm) but it has no curtain walls (and never will) so doesn't qualify.

Also have a smaller castle under construction but in absolutely no hurry to finish it, and currently the keep is at 2 floors and the outer walls are incomplete.

My castle is so big that it doesnt fit in the forum, let alone inside a picture.