Sign in to follow this  
okamixxx

Selling Websites And Other Computer Relatated Things

I looked at forum rules nothing I could find saying this was against forum rules if I am mistaken just let me know and I will remove post.

I plan to make a website template that will have a custom forum. to help keep track of animal breeding, resource management, and possibly a deed planner and will help with deed management over all

will start development once there is enough interest in the project and will be selling for around $75.00

I will also fix or update sites already running for around 10$ an hour. will not charge for time it takes me to figure out how to work with the host or software you are using.

Customers served 

Yggdrasil: Fixed sql database

8 ) You may not use the Wurm forums to sell or advertise the sale of products which are illegal, or are not concerned with Wurm Online.

I'm sorry but why would anybody pay $75 for a website version of tools that are already available for free?

8 ) You may not use the Wurm forums to sell or advertise the sale of products which are illegal, or are not concerned with Wurm Online.

Well it is concerned with Wurm Online though.... so that makes it legal, right?

Edited by Dextrome

Well it is concerned with Wurm Online though.... so that makes it legal, right?

I will also fix or update sites already running for around 10$ an hour. will not charge for time it takes me to figure out how to work with the host or software you are using.

Running a for-profit business using Wurm's copyrighted name would most likely require permission from Code Club.  While they allow user created free tools, if you are going be be charging money for them, it needs to be vetted by the owners of the copyright.

For now, I am locking this thread until the team can review this.

it is one thing to offer tools like we have in the CA section of the forum for free and another thing to offer web services - even if they may contain templates for Wurm.

The product offered here is the web service in itself - which is not concerned with Wurm Online.

Contact RedBaron_Johan on the forum, maybe you can work out something that is officially accepted by CodeClub AB.

• Like 1