Sign in to follow this  
Versai

[Again] Libila's Move Timer Not Reducing Again(Again)

Soo the same exact bug affecting Libila's move timers just happened again for the third time this scenario.

She finally moved recently and we did the missions for her new tile shortly after, and those appeared on the twitter just fine and she continued onward with an expedited move timer:

Libila wards off Wurm in the Really Bad Lands.

Libila enters Beastwatch Range

Libila received help from Affliction.

Libila received help from Elevation.

(Move timer is reduced to ~2 hours)

Libila enters Brittlerock Mountains

After her move she got new missions, which we again completed on Affliction and Elevation, this time within an hour of her move.

4EHrp.jpg

Except once again, neither mission registered on the Valrei twitter. It should say "Libila has received help from Affliction." "Libila has received help from Elevation." Just like it did for the other missions only 4 hours earlier.

A tweet appeared on valrei's twitter just as I was writing this up, so it doesn't appear to be a twitter malfunction or a delayed report from the XML. The missions simply did not count for anything.

Valrei â€@Valreimoon6m

Fo sends forth the Drakespirits.

Now, rotab's tool is saying Libila will move in 8.5 hours, which coincides with the new timer data added to the strikelimit valrei map.

4EHJi.png4EHFS.jpg

Unfortunately, history has shown that the actual move does not follow the timers provided in the map, tool, or XML. I predict that in 8 hours Libila will not move and instead be bugged out again on the tile for several days without any missions before she moves again at default speed.

PLEASE fix this major malfunction with Libila on Valrei, as it is a core mechanic of Epic gameplay and means a lot to players that it is working correctly. If she does actually move on time, disregard this thread and please correct the logging of missions to twitter because either way, that system is not reporting properly when missions are completed. It's my theory that this bug only happens when the new missions are completed within an hour or two of a move. Such has been the case for all examples of this happening, anyway.

Links to previous cases:

http://forum.wurmonl...yet-againagain/

http://forum.wurmonl...posed-to-again/

http://forum.wurmonl...ion#entry803084

http://forum.wurmonl...libila +mission

Not to mention the half-dozen other bugs with valrei affecting other gods, moves, missions, AI and scenario events.

I spend a good amount of time writing these reports up and tracking the patterns with Epic missions, so please take this seriously and give it some attention so it can be fixed. This is now the 5th time this exact bug is being reported and I have yet to see any confirmation that it's being addressed. This is a big ###### deal to me and a core mechanic of Epic and I'm frankly sick of no one giving a ###### about it not working properly. 

Edited by Versai
  • Like 3

Considering the risks and rewards of scenarios it is unacceptable for there to be any glitches relating to them. Fix it rolf.

• Like 3

Libila's MR-Home mission was completed just moments ago, which DID get logged on the twitter.

Libila received help from Desertion.

So it's a very strange inconsistency... just 2 hours ago the completed Elevation and Affliction missions failed to report on twitter. Who knows how that will affect the move now, but the original issue still stands.

2 years and it has never worked as intended, hopefully something will be done. Nice info btw ;)

Aren't you able to create your own mission also, have you created a mission that is incomplete or something? Might be bugging it

Those missions are not related, saying those would be effecting it would be like the tutorial missions effecting valrei.

Those missions are not related, saying those would be effecting it would be like the tutorial missions effecting valrei.

its wurm, might wanna check on those tutorial missions

Hi, 2 missions done, wasn't registered by twitter, nor mission timer. This is still happening.

• Like 3

BUMP. Libila enters Withering Marble 9:15 PM - 2 Oct 13

The new mission on elevation, completed:

4HanY.jpg

Still failed to log on the twitter.