Sign in to follow this  
Spook

Pc Adamantine Plate Set. 80Ql

I see no one ever talking about this in any of the chats, so I was wondering what price tags would a set go for?

You have an 80 quality adam plate set to sell?

Perhaps.

Is it the rumoured kicks signature set?

I am not sure.

i am sure it would sell for a good price

Edit: What do they even look like, do they look just like reg plate?

Edited by Kegan

i am sure it would sell for a good price

Edit: What do they even look like, do they look just like reg plate?

Yas it looks like regular plate armor.

Forgive my noobish question but does it require Adamantine to improve? Or is it similar to Drake armor improvement on Freedom?

it requires adamantine to imp 

also the helm will have a blue glow to it. i am curious though, what signature does the set have?

Edited by Zivirt

Then I would imagine a very high amount of money for the set. However it is of course very hard to set a price for such a set due to something like that never appearing in the public market.

That is indeed a nice set of armour you have there. ;)

I'd say around 25-40s to the right buyer.

Edited by Xallo

If it had a distinct look it would be a nice collectors set i guess it might some day but who knows. Put it up for auction and see what happens is all i know. 

Edited by Kegan

kicks sig..? He aint even PAS. Nice, i have missed such thing, didnt know of its existance lol. Someone feel free to pm me some gossip what ya know about it haha, im most curious

Is it the rumoured kicks signature set?

Kicks is not a platesmith in the least and has never owned a set of plate of any sort.  Don't even believe he's got PAS unlocked.

Source:  Kicks owner (me)

• Like 2

Kicks is not a platesmith in the least and has never owned a set of plate of any sort.  Don't even believe he's got PAS unlocked.

Source:  Kicks owner (me)

Get Madt to unlock it. :D

• Like 1

someone *generously donated* the armour along with some nice weapons and lots of gems to Spooks. If he wants to make his contributor known Im sure he would of told makers mark. 

• Like 2

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Oracle, October 1, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Oracle, October 1, 2013 - No reason given

###### you

• Like 1

Doesn't bother me where it came from, I was just curious as to who could produce them and where people could buy them from.

I could swear that I've seen someone in GL-Freedom talking about an adamantite set in circulation on Independence earlier this year and I definitely know that a few glimmer/adamantite weapons have been appearing on freedom with Kicks signature.

Either they're selling loot from raids/kills or someone has been smuggling them out of chaos from the kingdoms.

A villager of mine (I don't think he has ever played on chaos) bought this adamantite huge axe some time ago which I currently use on my priest while he is inactive. Correct me if I'm wrong, but ".ic.s" is "Kicks" isn't it?

T7genSA.png

EDIT: apologies to shalbiri. I didn't know Kicks was your account. The 'kicks plate set rumour' comment was just a bad joke I made up in reference to the existing Kicks gear in circulation.

Edited by RomaN

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Fooligun, October 1, 2013 - Derailment
Hidden by Fooligun, October 1, 2013 - Derailment

So this was stolen off an account some how. I would suggest potential buyers steer clear of this auction.

• Like 3

A set would require large amounts of adamantine right? How much we talking to make and imp to 80kg? Hard to see how this could sneak in under the radar :P

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Fooligun, October 1, 2013 - Derailment
Hidden by Fooligun, October 1, 2013 - Derailment

So this was stolen off an account some how. I would suggest potential buyers steer clear of this auction.

Not even close.

are we going for another stolen from chaos? :P

Chaos is where the metal comes from.