Sign in to follow this  
rosedragon

Oak Harbour Looking For Caretaker [Close Please]

Oak harbour is a small 27 by 19 settlement in the north of tap dance, sitting right to the ocean. It mostly an orchard with swallow, almost flat, land with many potential to expand. The owner of Oak Harbour; exeffer, have granted her deed and account to me when she had to quit to do good things in real life. Now, the deed have no use for me beside for a trader I placed inside and I feel what a waste of land. 

So, I'm looking for someone or some group that would love to take care the unused land, best if the person/group are just starting in wurm. I will be giving out all permission except to destroy buildings, hire guards, manage roles, and expand. I will pay the deed upkeep. And I will ask nothing beside leave my 3x3 house alone and keep a clear path from it to the token. 

The size of Oak Harbour is 27 by 19. Here is some pictures:

oak1.jpg

oak2.jpg

oak3.jpg

oak4.jpg

If you are interested, tell me about yourself/ your group and what you going to do with the deed here / on pm.

Edited by rosedragon

Great deed, used to be my good friend Exeffer's :) I wish you luck Rosedragon! Has great potential :)

Edited by Neskryan

Hey I would.like.to.take care of it though I will not be premium is that ok. If yes pick me up from starter village my.name will be Briarwood

Found someone that might be perfect for the task. Thanks everyone! Mod, close please, thanks. :)