Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Welcome Bashur Fans!

We invite you all to enjoy WurmOnline and have put together some crucial information for you to get into the game and to the right place.
Bashur has chosen to play on the Desertion Server in the Epic cluster

You will find maps of all the Servers/Islands at this page:
http://blackburrow.s3-external-3.amazonaws.com/overmap/wurm_overmap.html
Desertion map can be found at the lower left corner in the Epic Cluster section.

For Help/ Tutorials about anything concerning Wurm GamePlay and Features go to:
http://www.wurmpedia.com/

Started on Serenity? More information about the game?
Just follow this link.

There here again?

They did not last long last year.

AH! well , good luck , and have fun.   :ph34r:

Didn't he choose Serenity?

Well, at least whenever he hosts a live stream we will get 5 hours of sleep bonus. :P

• Like 3

Didn't he choose Serenity?

Well, at least whenever he hosts a live stream we will get 5 hours of sleep bonus. :P

Moved after posting a youtube showing his location on the serenity map for all PVP raiders to see ROFl....

No he moved because a few of us spoke to him encouraging him to go to mrh desertion instead, the attention was a bit much.

were blunt or edgy things involved in the "speaking"?

more like homoerotic.

No he moved because a few of us spoke to him encouraging him to go to mrh desertion instead, the attention was a bit much.

Hot potato hot potato.

Edited by Sir Arowhun
  • Like 1

Well if he was smart he should have them start on freedom and meet up there and then all teleport over to Epic server in silence and find a place. 

It didn't help that he immediately started claiming that he was taking over and everyone should kneel before him or be destroyed.

He stated that he intends to make a PMK so even the players in the kingdom hes in won't accept him.

• Like 2

I think he moved cus everyone logged on alts to kill him, lol

now he just rages everytime I try to PM him to tell him to make a PMK :l

Edit: what Tryfaen just said is true though, yeah lmao

Edited by Fireflyb

Moved after posting a youtube showing his location on the serenity map for all PVP raiders to see ROFl....

And as Kaih mentioned, I logged my Serenity alt on in that village and killed him. Sorry to Bashur, but your statement in your stream ("only ten or fifteen enemies are watching, it doesn't matter") is completely false, and contrary to Minecraft, ten or fifteen people is a LOT, especially if they are in your local with catapults, large mauls, and lock picks. I am also sorry for the slaughter at Strongbox, I had nothing to do with it. In fact, a large portion of the players who were involved weren't even JK, they were enemy kingdom alts, and a few others were Nosfirebird crew alts (I specifically remember seeing Zeffern on the stream). I think one was even a KoS alt, although I'm not completely positive, so I won't mention a name. So to Bashur, I'm sorry, but you can't stream the inside of a village, you just can't, and yes, it does matter. That deed is going to be completely destroyed now because of your ignorant and reckless actions, along with the THOUSANDS of man hours that went into building the deed, creating the items, breeding the horses, farming, terraforming, etc. I just want you to realize why I did what I did. We specifically told you not to stream inside the deed, you did, and those were the consequences. And just let it be known that I was given a direct order not to kill you by the mayor; it was my choice and my choice only, and I take full responsibility for it. Now, you can do whatever you want on your own deed, but if you get raided and your followers quit, that's your fault and your problem, and I guarantee any Elevation PvPer would do much worse than what I did if you were to stream inside their deed.

Edited by MattSquare
  • Like 1

Better dig that hill down that's next to your deed then, its not like people have been able to see what's in there pretty much forever.

• Like 2

Okay, I think we get it.  Some guy from YouTube is playing, there's now like 3-4 different threads about it, and I don't know if the developers know this -- but these same exact threads were made 2+ months ago when he joined last time.  We get it.  Welcome to the game, but please don't drown us in all the coverage.  I understand welcoming is polite, but it's like we're rolling out the red carpet treatment for someone who has already been here before, banned, and now returning.  

• Like 11

And as Kaih mentioned, I logged my Serenity alt on in that village and killed him. Sorry to Bashur, but your statement in your stream ("only ten or fifteen enemies are watching, it doesn't matter") is completely false, and contrary to Minecraft, ten or fifteen people is a LOT, especially if they are in your local with catapults, large mauls, and lock picks. I am also sorry for the slaughter at Strongbox, I had nothing to do with it. In fact, a large portion of the players who were involved weren't even JK, they were enemy kingdom alts, and a few others were Nosfirebird crew alts (I specifically remember seeing Zeffern on the stream). I think one was even a KoS alt, although I'm not completely positive, so I won't mention a name. So to Bashur, I'm sorry, but you can't stream the inside of a village, you just can't, and yes, it does matter. That deed is going to be completely destroyed now because of your ignorant and reckless actions, along with the THOUSANDS of man hours that went into building the deed, creating the items, breeding the horses, farming, terraforming, etc. I just want you to realize why I did what I did. We specifically told you not to stream inside the deed, you did, and those were the consequences. And just let it be known that I was given a direct order not to kill you by the mayor; it was my choice and my choice only, and I take full responsibility for it. Now, you can do whatever you want on your own deed, but if you get raided and your followers quit, that's your fault and your problem, and I guarantee any Elevation PvPer would do much worse than what I did if you were to stream inside their deed.

I explained that to him last night. He says if we kill "an important offical" we have to be prepared for the consequences. He says that "everyone only gets one chance". Funny how he is on his second chance himself.

Ahh mind  telling me who this is again? New developer?? I was told he was replacing Rolf soon. Gonna miss you Rolf been a long ride buddy.

[00:17:16] <Ashur> I'm not talking about killing you. I'm talking about destroying the land. It's easy to do with a ton of people. Or hell, I could just destroy the servers in general so you can't even play?

Great guy this Bashur dude.

• Like 6

[00:17:16] <Ashur> I'm not talking about killing you. I'm talking about destroying the land. It's easy to do with a ton of people. Or hell, I could just destroy the servers in general so you can't even play?

Great guy this Bashur dude.

Cant do that i own jkh guess im going have defend it once again :3

lol i never attacked bashur i was attacking the people from camalot that were hunted.

also ill be helping him build his deed and training the people. so the deeds will be built defensively and the people will know how to pvp and raid it will be very interesting to see how things turn out.

Edited by nosfirebird
  • Like 2

they prolly have better chance to make theirs deed on freedom and be pirates embark to chaos to pvp... then they can video whatever they want -- no livestreaming the 'we going to attack in three hours' tho :P .

And right, second time seeing a welcome to bashur... what if I somehow can convince yogcast to video wurm? A golden throne and dwarf race will be made for em?

Edited by rosedragon

they prolly have better chance to make theirs deed on freedom and be pirates embark to chaos to pvp... then they can video whatever they want -- no livestreaming the 'we going to attack in three hours' tho :P .

And right, second time seeing a welcome to bashur... what if I somehow can convince yogcast to video wurm? A golden throne and dwarf race will be made for em?

If yogscast came I think the wurm servers would melt down.. :(

• Like 1

I should've guessed you were the idiot to KoS him. Most JK are so paranoid and take things way too seriously. We hear all the time about the drama there but it was pretty entertaining to actually see it unfold. You should chill out. Your deed WILL get destroyed, but not because of some stupid stream of insignificant sekrets. Your pompous persona and smug attitude will attract way more threats. You're one of the top 5 most disliked JK just from your forum posts alone. The stream only reflected what a group of asshats Serenity really is.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this