Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

Welcome Bashur Fans To Wurm Online!

His ip ban was lifted, not his character ban. Alexander was his main the last time he played, I would assume that is still banned.

• Like 1

Hey can you not make posts about stuff like this? Its just a youtuber and some of his subs not god himself.

Edited by Madrocks
  • Like 2

I have to say, I've been impressed with the integrity of the GMs in this game. I am certain that those posts are false.

I personally have been on the bad side of a "staff" member (ca) and been cheated by him, there are a few crooked ones.

• Like 5

Ah drama... you help the grind go by.

Better than getting into popcorn acrobatics.

55tBsek.gif

+1 to your endless supply of popcorn realted gift.

On a side note: Bashur-a shura shura.

Edited by Alec

I personally have been on the bad side of a "staff" member (ca) and been cheated by him, there are a few crooked ones.

There is a long way from CA to GM...

and I am dumbfounded by the fact that you found this a good time to mention the above.

:rolleyes:  :wacko:  :blink:

• Like 2

It is a shame hardly any will stay around. It just isn't the crowd that plays Wurm, they proved that their first "invasion".

But if the devs can sucker some cash out of their wallets before they quit, go for it! 

• Like 2

There is a long way from CA to GM...

and I am dumbfounded by the fact that you found this a good time to mention the above.

:rolleyes:  :wacko:  :blink:

I know there's a big difference between the 2, but both are supposedly trustworthy players, just pointing out they CAN be crooked.

It was reported a long time ago, surprisingly nothing came of it despite logs of a promised payment which he then reduced after receiving the item. Old history though, brought it up due to relevance.

Guys there is no point bickering on the forums and bringing up previous bans etc, if you don't want him around raise an army and show him in game that you don't want him back. If not sit back, watch his army grow in number and stronger every day and then question yourselves why didn't you do something earlier when you had chance. I am pretty sure this is part of Rolf's vision of Epic where numbers count, whether it be skills or sheer number of characters.

• Like 8

@ Shads ... I haven't had pleasant experiences with GM. I refuse to ask them for anything.

@ thread general

I believe Rolf has never used the second tier macro offence punishment. Since you can change your IP its kinda hard to permanently ban a person. Maybe Wurm could block payment from a Paypal. Although, you might be able to make a new PayPal account making that block useless too. You can buy ingame silver from other players and use that as premium funding. Sure Wurm can block use of characters but its difficult to stop the actual person.

Considering how tedious and repetitive the WO interface is it doesn't surprise me at all that people use bots. I personally don't care if players use them either.

actually im surprised I see no one falling into his new founded deed he openly said WHERE he is on a pvp server?:P where is the epic battle of old vs new players?XD

if you say to yourself 'i don't wanna care' it makes dealing with this a lot easier 

Guys there is no point bickering on the forums and bringing up previous bans etc, if you don't want him around raise an army and show him in game that you don't want him back. If not sit back, watch his army grow in number and stronger every day and then question yourselves why didn't you do something earlier when you had chance. I am pretty sure this is part of Rolf's vision of Epic where numbers count, whether it be skills or sheer number of characters.

pretty much spot on!

altho most of the vets who are against this you make me want to never go on the forums again as your selfish and useless people who don't want anything to change in-case they get something you don't

• Like 1

Has nothing to do with liking him...has to do with staff rolling out a red carpet to a person such as this with all the public welcome back BS...havent seen other such posts from other reviewers,  (Friday Night Factional Fight) for instance who have brought many into Wurm also WITHOUT being Banned previously. 

Add to that the griefing threats he is making about "bringing an army and digging up the entire server to ruin it" for everyone else. Ive no illusion that he can do such a thing..but think it likely another home server griefing ban, followed by another negative rant on other websites about wurm. 

Just think it is not the proper attention wurm needs. 

• Like 11

Has nothing to do with liking him...has to do with staff rolling out a red carpet to a person such as this with all the public welcome back BS...havent seen other such posts from other reviewers,  (Friday Night Factional Fight) for instance who have brought many into Wurm also WITHOUT being Banned previously. 

Add to that the griefing threats he is making about "bringing an army and digging up the entire server to ruin it" for everyone else. Ive no illusion that he can do such a thing..but think it likely another home server griefing ban, followed by another negative rant on other websites about wurm. 

Just think it is not the proper attention wurm needs. 

+1

• Like 1

I would like to ask Bashur and all his buddies to make alot of videos, in ppls deeds and in the wild, i would love to watch it, ill turn my sound off tho, thanks in advance

• Like 1

What I don't understand is why people even watch that bashur guy's youtube movies... never heard of him before, went to check out his wurm video... damn, what a bunch of loud annoying people xD but that's just your average gamer these days I guess -_-

I see them rise from hundreds of subs to what they are now.. that the main reason is theirs nice movies 'legend of the hobo' which sadly discontinued. After that movie stop, while I keep my sub on them, I don't even watch anything anymore from 'em cause I'm not interested on other stuffs they make. Minecraft videos are exceedingly popular, I myself got 36.000 views on one crappy minecraft video just because I was one of the first who put video about 'building house in the nether' and my subs (and channel views) mostly from my minecraft creations-- they still give views even that it have been more than a year since I left minecraft. 

I think, they starting with a playful 'let's conquer a server' statement in public while being on pvp server won't do them good politic wise. But if they did manage to get a lot of theirs fans to play with them while wurm stop crashing for em, then we might see a good fight of strength by numbers vs strength by skills. More pvp always good for pvpers aye?

Plus, calling em kids while we throw a fit here on forum ain't show us as better people either. ;)

• Like 2

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Jberg, October 4, 2013 - bringing up previous punishment
Hidden by Jberg, October 4, 2013 - bringing up previous punishment

I don't see it as much of a problem. He's allowed to play despite macroing in the past, but so was Gbelcik, and so are several other prominent players who I'm not going to name. I'm not a fan of how loosely cheating is dealt with in this game, but at the same time, I'm not going to single out Bashur for punishment when there are quite a few people in our community who have either macroed or exploited and gotten away with it.

And as far as his threats to destroy the server or whatever, so what? His "army" consists of a lot of people with no skills and no PvP experience. And on top of that, a good majority of them probably won't even prem up to begin with. Combine all of that with the anti-griefing mechanics and what you've got is a very loud, self-confident group of people making a lot of threats with very little substance to back it up. And even if they do gear up and get their skills where they need to be, just consider it a way of keeping things interesting. A large horde of new players vs. a few dozen experienced fighters would be a fun fight to watch, in my opinion.

And besides, they're just home servers. It's not like anyone really cares.

• Like 1

And as far as his threats to destroy the server or whatever, so what? His "army" consists of a lot of people with no skills and no PvP experience. And on top of that, a good majority of them probably won't even prem up to begin with. ...

In Wurm, that doesn't matter - the most effective army in Wurm is a horde of newbies with a shovel. They can completely waste a server and transform it into a mess of dirt, sand and pits. And there's nothing the established players can do against it - sure, a newbie is easily killed, but the newbie can be back in10 minutes and continue - while the established player enjoys his auto-convert to a blacklighter.

• Like 1

In Wurm, that doesn't matter - the most effective army in Wurm is a horde of newbies with a shovel. They can completely waste a server and transform it into a mess of dirt, sand and pits. And there's nothing the established players can do against it - sure, a newbie is easily killed, but the newbie can be back in10 minutes and continue - while the established player enjoys his auto-convert to a blacklighter.

Deed it or loose it!

I dont think this needs 3 threads to discuss it.

And im surprised none of the newcomers has had any word in here, id like to see their point of view on all of this ^^

I dont think this needs 3 threads to discuss it.

And im surprised none of the newcomers has had any word in here, id like to see their point of view on all of this ^^

I am sure they have followed him to whatever other new game they are on now. I don't expect them back till after school on Friday, lol

First offense is a warning, char ban and ip ban for 30 days.

Second offense, all your chars are permabanned, and you get a permanent ip ban.

Bashur has the same rules applied to him as everyone else, after all, he got banned the first time like anyone else would.

Sorry Kag, but my friend had permaban in 1st offence (set his char praying while went to shower, lol)