Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

Welcome Bashur Fans To Wurm Online!

Welcome to WurmOnline!

First of all, on behalf of the developers I welcome you and hope you will enjoy our SandBox world Wurm. We are very exited to see what you will create and achieve when only your imaginations are the limits.

And with that, on to the information!

Stuck on Serenity?

Those of you who joined early and created characters on the Serenity Server/Island. Will probably know by now that Bashur decided to play on the Desertion Server/Island.
So some of you probably feel stuck on the Serenity Island and do not know how to go to Desertion.

The only quick solution is to create an alternative player on the same email account, then chose to spawn at Desertion in the Epic cluster.

The other way would be going by boat, which is a mighty and time consuming task for a new player and not recommended to begin with.

Maps and Help?

You will find maps of all the Servers/Islands at this page:
http://blackburrow.s3-external-3.amazonaws.com/overmap/wurm_overmap.html

Desertion map can be found at the lower left corner in the Epic Cluster section.

For Help/ Tutorials about anything concerning Wurm GamePlay and Features go to:
http://www.wurmpedia.com/

Want to know more about the Game and Development?

We are currently working on making the game more accessible for new players and have several channels for distributing Updates and Work in Progress.
Your feedback on your experience is essential and much appreciated!
Firstly you can sign up for the forum which you are currently viewing.

Like our FaceBook page to talk to us and get smaller but essential updates:
https://www.facebook.com/WurmOnline

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for Video Developer Diary updates:

You can also follow us on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/wurmonline

Thank you for your time, and we hope you will enjoy your adventures in Wurm Online!

• Like 3

For any of you that might not enjoy PVP there are many of us living the peaceful life on the PvE servers building up our deeds and working the economic side of the game so come join us if PvP is not your thing. 

• Like 1

No offense Johan, but.. Catering to a youtubers populace is kinda cheesey. I know there alot of people, but.. Meh.

I DIDNT GET A SPECIAL FORUM POST WHEN I JOINED THE GAME! *sniffs* I thought we had something Johan </3

• Like 11

What I don't understand is why people even watch that bashur guy's youtube movies... never heard of him before, went to check out his wurm video... damn, what a bunch of loud annoying people xD but that's just your average gamer these days I guess -_-

• Like 4

For any of you that might not enjoy PVP there are many of us living the peaceful life on the PvE servers building up our deeds and working the economic side of the game so come join us if PvP is not your thing. 

or you can do this on the home servers and have more skill with a hint of danger ;)

• Like 2

What I don't understand is why people even watch that bashur guy's youtube movies... never heard of him before, went to check out his wurm video... damn, what a bunch of loud annoying people xD but that's just your average gamer these days I guess -_-

Who says ppl watch it? i think 99% of the ppl here is not a average gamer where u talk about. And i also think that most of the ppl here just know this screaming dude coz of the server problem yesterday and the day before

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by tealc, September 30, 2013 - Double post
Hidden by tealc, September 30, 2013 - Double post

double-post (delete this one plz) 

Edited by Dextrome

What I don't understand is why people even watch that bashur guy's youtube movies... never heard of him before, went to check out his wurm video... damn, what a bunch of loud annoying people xD but that's just your average gamer these days I guess  -_-

Who says ppl watch it? i think 99% of the ppl here is not a average gamer where u talk about. And i also think that most of the ppl here just know this screaming dude coz of the server problem yesterday and the day before

No no, of course not here. I was talking about the average gamer in general, you know... the new generations.

And by "people that watch it" I ment his numerous subscribers of course :)

Edited by Dextrome

No offense Johan, but.. Catering to a youtubers populace is kinda cheesey. I know there alot of people, but.. Meh.

I DIDNT GET A SPECIAL FORUM POST WHEN I JOINED THE GAME! *sniffs* I thought we had something Johan </3

With a guy that has over 600,000 people subscribed to him yes they should have in my opinion. The last time they were here we had more players that we have had in a long time and a lot of them must have stayed because it was high for a long time and not just the pvp servers they all seen growth.

Just think if the Yogscast made a video of the game with their 6 million subscribers we would get a huge boost. YouTube is a way of getting free promotion so why not cater to them? If i was him i would send an email to the Yogscast and see if they want to do some kind of promotion video for the game even if they have to pay it would be a huge boost for the game. 

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 2

Real players or not, will stay or not, but one thing Wurm needs the most (ofc besides good oll bug fixes, constant crashes etc etc etc..) is to Advertise the game! Bash or who ever, cant say that wurm is uber well known, and bit of word out there wont hurt aight.. Even if its gonna be just 5-10 staying here for longer time from 100+ whatever, its still a gain :P

Idk about others, but i'd like to see wurm population to be 10 times as big.

And about him screaming and all, some might find it, Whatever, but at least guy / s are having some fun. Still better then average grumpy and silent wurm oldtimers :P

Less hate, more love *.*

Welcome Bashur fans

Edited by DonAngelo
  • Like 3

This also is going to save people from a ton of chat spam, if the bashur fans read it

No no, of course not here. I was talking about the average gamer in general, you know... the new generations.

And by "people that watch it" I ment his numerous subscribers of course :)

Aah ok my bad, <3 u, best friends forever, wuv uuuu

And here we go again with devs focusing on the bandwagon fans of bashur. Maybe you should care about your dedicated players than ones that arn't even prem up.

• Like 9

The other way would be going by boat, which is a mighty and time consuming task for a new player and not recommended to begin with.

You forgot to mention that it needs premium to sail to Elevation, which happens to be between Serenity and Desertion.
  • Like 1

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Jberg, October 1, 2013 - mentioning macro of other user
Hidden by Jberg, October 1, 2013 - mentioning macro of other user

Dont forget he was banned for macroing...WHY is this attention deserved when he comes back? Sends an improper message imho. 

• Like 8

And here we go again with devs focusing on the bandwagon fans of bashur. Maybe you should care about your dedicated players than ones that arn't even prem up.

More new players always welcome and the dev team prolly know addicted idiots like u and me wont leave anyways ;)

• Like 4

So.. when would UNITED (JK+MR+BL) raid take place? 

Friday at 3 eastern..beffore they launch their announced raid ROFL...

So.. when would UNITED (JK+MR+BL) raid take place?

5PM EST tonight :) the horde of knarrs will land upon the shores of Bashurs area, as the mimes, along with Jol-Mellon march to end this once an for all.

If Rolf is weak and unbans him, we shall be strong and END HIM!

• Like 2

5PM EST tonight :) the horde of knarrs will land upon the shores of Bashurs area, as the mimes, along with Jol-Mellon march to end this once an for all.

i'm all for given them a chance to settle and actually try the game ;p without insta-enemy everyone lets be honest every new player thinks i'm going to conquer the wurm world just cause this guy does it on video don't make him special..

• Like 3

Dude pls..

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Jberg, September 30, 2013 - Suggesting another user has used a macro
Hidden by Jberg, September 30, 2013 - Suggesting another user has used a macro

i feel this is little disrespectful for the old dedicated players, even little desperate.

This is the 2nd welcome they get, and how about us who have been loyal forever?

Hell.. he even got caught macroing.

lol maybe im making a too big deal about this? ;)

Edited by silakka
  • Like 4