Sign in to follow this  
Nievette

Aurelian Empire Looking For 1 Amazing Person!

HI! You all probably know me better as Aranette. I own the Aurelian Empire with my mother Melaquinn, our deed is located at x44 y24 on Release. We are a cozy sized deed at 51x31. We have a stunning ocean view and good neighbors. We are in the Midnight Sun alliance with about 10 other deeds. We have both recently returned to the game after a long break and are back to working on turning this deed into an amazing work of art. But... we need a bit of help! 

We are both batty old women so the ideal person would have to either also be a batty old woman, or have experiance dealing with them.

Our deed plan consists of a huge farm/horse/cow pen area and 1 main mansion style house *which we're working on soon* So you must be ok with shared housing. *shared housing doesnt mean you have to share anything else and are free to lock all teh chests of tools you want in your bedroom area* 

We have played about 2 years on epic so we're basically still n00bs.. so you can be too! So long as you are a premium player and log on once a day or every other day. 

Our deed still has LOTS of work to do like terraforming and mining brick making etc. so if you want to work on those skills you can! As I am basically solo leveling this deed right now I'd appreciate the help. But if you would rather grind other useful skills when you get here that's fine too! *(but you better hook a girl up)*  

I don't require that you contribute any money to the deed upkeep but I assume if you are the right fit and right person you probably would anyways. 

If you would like to come by and see our place or meet us and chat in ts or skype feel free to msg me here or in game on Aranette. 

IF you are a couple or small group and feel you would fit in here well then we can always discuss housing arangements :) 

p.s. must love purple lamps and black houses! hahaha... oh and flowerpots... looooooootttssss of flowerpots!

• Like 1

Good luck, Shes really cool :D

Edited by Oreo

If I didnt have a deed that demands attention I'd go help.   Aranette is cool guys, she will give you...   bacon!

• Like 1

Still have room for perhaps 1 or 2 more people. Post here or msg me in PM :)