Sign in to follow this  
ziicutie

Server Connection Refusal

The celebration server is having a connection refusal from everybody that is trying to connect to it, however other servers seem to show people online. I cannot log into the golden valley server with a new user which also is showing 0 players. I also have a user on another server, that shows there are players on it. I am unsure of what server it is ,but I cannot connect to it and others can. This happened to me a few days ago as well. What has got me frustrated is that others can connect so why can I not connect. Also, it is showing me that many players are online so I am getting some form of a connection to the servers to tell me that they are online with players on them. I really don't know what is going on, but my main guess would be that there is some strange routing issue going on somewhere between my internet service provider to the server. Is this really possible to happen where I can only connect to some websites or servers and not others? I am not talking about only wurm's websites and servers; I am talking about any server or website. Is anybody else having these issues? Can wurm fix this, or is this a problem on my end? If it is a problem on my end what can I do to fix it?

Its a problem on their end.

The guy has 1 post.... give him a break.....

Edited by tgod
  • Like 2

these posts were not posted in the appropriate area in the forums I don't think, I was looking for other posts on this and could not find any.

Its a problem on their end.

The guy has 1 post.... give him a break.....

I agree:)

The game has had problems with the log in server for RL months.  I'd like to know if they are working on a solution, because the same problem shouldn't be happening for RL months:(

Also, please let us know if we should try back in 30 minutes or 3 hours. Give us an ETA, please.