Sign in to follow this  
archers

Stunned After Falling Off Horse.

This is just a random thought and I'm just wondering what others think about it, but what if there was a 3-5 second time period after your horse was killed and you have fallen off to simulate you actually falling off of your horse.

• Like 2

This is just a random thought and I'm just wondering what others think about it, but what if there was a 3-5 second time period after your horse was killed and you have fallen off to simulate you actually falling off of your horse.

This actually sounds very unique, and it may be easy to implement, hopefully it gets in!

1+

• Like 1

Yeah I can see where it would have it's bugs, but what in wurm hasn't had a bug at atleast one point  :)

I like Ur idea but it would make some of those valrei mobs even more annoying then they alrdy are :(

Neat, but can't say I agree with it, 3-5 seconds seems short, but in reality it's a really long time when fights can be determined by the second.

-1 shield bashing is already OP, we don't need more stuns on the battlefield.

Edit: Basically it would go like this.

Fall off dead horse stunned for 5sec, gank-bonused by 4 or 5 enemies after 5 sec are done the first shield bash comes in stunned for another 5-10 seconds recover another immediate sb another 5-10sec stun recover, another sb, recover, another sb...dead...

the only way adding this to the game would be even remotely plausible is if you reduce the duration of shield bashing and stop basing it off the skill. Also base sb dodge potential and hit potential off of body control and sbing skill for hit potential as well make it a set 2-3 second stun, after all that you can have your stun after falling off a horse.

Edited by Telvanni
  • Like 1

I like the idea as it is realistic to what would actually occur when your steed is killed. And attaching it so that a higher Body Control would mean a lesser duration spent stunned, would make more sense if this was implemented into the game.

in the 2 years I've been playing i never once had a horse die on me.. Run.. Run.. Run.. choose when to fight and how you will rarely die.. keep your head on a swivel and nothing will sneak up on you..