Sign in to follow this  
Xallo

Lost Link Bug In Friends Tab

I've noticed in the Friends List, it constantly shows certain people as 'Lost Link.' It either doesn't completely disconnect them from the server, or it's a hopefully simple client bug. I've seen them as Lost Link for hours on end.

Here's an example of what I see in Friends List:

bc068.png

I hope it's just a simple bug. :)

Note: None of these people are actually online.

i've got this too with a few people. i've also noticed that servers aren't updating properly on my friends list, like someone who crossed to chaos but still shows as if he's on deli 

i've seen it happen a few times too, it seems the order you get the notifications in friends list is sometimes wrong

[00:53:16] ... left the world.
[00:53:16] ... lost link.

then he stays "lost link" until he logs back in

I just saw this myself when I logged on an alt. My main has been offline for hours but is still showing "lost link".

The only person on my friends lost with this plays on a different server so I just assumed it was because of that

But at any rate. I see it too lol

It has been every time I log in too. I'm pretty sure we have the same or very close to the same playtimes though so I think they are online the whole time. I'll send a message to see when I log in later

i've seen it happen a few times too, it seems the order you get the notifications in friends list is sometimes wrong

[00:53:16] ... left the world.

[00:53:16] ... lost link.

then he stays "lost link" until he logs back in

Ah thanks, I've tried a fix for this, so hopefully will be working after next patch