Sign in to follow this  
thekraken

Looking For Experienced Wurmians

Hello,

I have a unique idea for a website relating to wurm, I'm seeking some experienced players to tap into some of there knowledge of the game, you would be directly contributing to the content of the site. I'm looking for experts in all areas of the game. If you'd like to know more please PM me.

-TheKraken

Seems like a really interesting idea and I would be happy to contribute :)

If you explained the idea here a little it might help some with getting help.

If you explained the idea here a little it might help some with getting help.

agreed

Seemed pointless to me when I inquired, wanted to make their own forums and their own place for game guides (when they're all on the wiki) and stuff like that, breaking up resources rather than centralising them.

So a big resource pool where experts could post all the New ideas and tricks of the trade.. Open access for noobs and old timers alike.

Truth is would be nice if some Ca's and old pros would post ideas and things they have used that work would be nice.

But just remember.. The human tendency is to hoard knowledge for self impowerment..hard to find people that do it for improving others

But just remember.. The human tendency is to hoard knowledge for self impowerment..hard to find people that do it for improving others

But we aren't Humans, we're Wurmians! :P

• Like 1

What kind of stuff? Generally when I run over something that's not already on the wiki, I add it... And that isn't often, Wurm has an excellent wiki.

• Like 1

So the assumption here is that people want to add to the knowledge pool, but dont want to add to the wiki, and dont want to post on the game guides section of the forums? I see no niche here.

Glow does have a point, wouldn't it be better to use the knowledge from the players to add to the Wiki instead of creating other websites about it?

I'm not trying to pull away from the knowledge pool of the wiki at all, I think the wiki provides great technical,precise,and detailed information. I however am trying to focus on a more practical side of the game and how to play it. Yes it will have guides, and yes we do have guides on the forums, I though want to make a dedicated site for it. I don't see how this would negatively effect the community. I'm also working on a unique idea that has yet to be seen or tried that I can find. If you don't like this idea you don't have to support it I have people who want to help and I thank them, and I welcome anyone else who would like to work on this project :)